#41 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 11:52 AM

Congrats to the both of you.

#42 alin & mako

alin & mako
    • 134 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 05:22 PM

Welcome ladies. You have experience we can use both in getting our friends and family down there and with your own weddings! I'm excited to hear your comments!

#43 angitalia23

• 1,029 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 05:31 PM

Awesome! Congrats Girls!
        Anthony & Angela
        19 June 2008

#44 Yari

• VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:19 PM

Yay, congrats!

#45 Amy&Andy

• VIP Member
          • 3,405 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:23 PM

Welcome Ladies! Former Destination brides make the best TA's! Yay!

#46 JackieK

• 31 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 11:41 PM

I have that same question.....I'm looking at the Paradisus or Moon Palace right now depending on how many guests we are going to have. My TA sent me quotes and they seem to be so much more expensive than what I'm finding online. I wonder if it would be better for our guests to watch airfare and do that on their own when they can find a good price and then book their room through the TA? I want to save my guests money in anyway possible.....

#47 jean-marcus

• 1,565 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:16 AM

so hey hey there travel agents ... i need help. i might be shooting two weddings in one week in the virgin islands. well one for sure but the second is on anguilla. and i need to figure out the best way to get this travel worked out and make it work for all three parties :)

may 6th and 7th i need to be in anguilla and may 8th-10th i need to be in st thomas.. im flying out of and returning to seattle. it looks like 350 bucks extra to fly in between the two. is there a ferry that goes in between from anguilla to st thomas at all? help me out :)

#48 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 November 2008 - 09:26 PM

i just wanted to remind people that my agency is what is keeping this forum running. it was set up to help my clients and the clients of the other TA's on the forum.

please do not advertise your travel agent on here. it is very disrespectful to do so.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#49 To be JillianMickiewicz

To be JillianMickiewicz
                • 26 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:59 AM

Hi! I'm looking into going to either Moon Palace or Grand Occidental Xcaret (or a different place!) for my wedding next November (thanksgiving weekeend). I've been researching myself and with a TA at home, but she isn't very helpful. I have a small group and would probably not get a group rate at the hotel, but hoping to find some discounts in airfare or somewhere! If there is a specific TA on here I should PM please let me know. I NEED HELP!

#50 shabadoo

• 5 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 06:36 PM

We are looking for a travel agent to help us with our travel plans and wedding arrangements in Playa del Carmen. We'll need flights and accommodations for ~50 people this coming May. Can any of you travel agents help, or have a referral?

Thanks, Joe & Dana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users