Sign in to follow this  
strwbsprkl

Just joined weight watcher!!!

Yay just joined weight watchers today!! I need to loose about 30 pounds before my wedding in 2015. I know it's a long time away!! I also signed up for the Disney princess half marathon this February!!!! I can't wait! I was thinking about vlogging my www journey on you tube! What do you guys think? I'm so excited I found this forum!!!

Yay just joined weight watchers today!! I need to loose about 30 pounds before my wedding in 2015. I know it's a long time away!! I also signed up for the Disney princess half marathon this February!!!! I can't wait! I was thinking about vlogging my www journey on you tube! What do you guys think? I'm so excited I found this forum!!!
That's awesome!!!! It's good that the wedding is in 2015 it gives you time so don't freak when you don't see results right away lol it will come just push till you get to where you want to be and remember you can do it!!!!

Thank you so much!!! Trying my hardest!
Did you take before and after pics? I took before pics can't wait to see the end results

Me too!!! I will be taking pictures every 1st of the month! I'm excited will be ordering my race costume today, for the Disney half marathon, I'll be running as belle