16 replies to this topic

#11 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 12:11 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mora
    That is a very good rate, how many people in your party Yari? I imagine this is the rate for EP plan right? I have asked this week for a quote on group rates but they haven't provide it yet.
    I plan on getting 50 rooms, BUT she told me as long as I had three rooms I could get the rate. I am not sure if it is an EP plan. Actually I don't know what an EP plan is. I went through the Marriott international sales agent, she then got a response from the hotel. Let me know if you need the number.

#12 edna

edna
    • Site Supporter
    • 1,360 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 05:56 PM

Thank you for the info Yari, I just PM I have to plan at least 50 rooms too and I just got a quote for 150+17% tax..

#13 meandpaul

meandpaul
      • 233 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 06:37 PM

Well, I hadnt even thought of getting group rates. I am referring my family and friends to my TA. Is this something I should be trying to find out? We are staying at an AI.

#14 edna

edna
        • Site Supporter
        • 1,360 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 03:55 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by meandpaul
          Well, I hadnt even thought of getting group rates. I am referring my family and friends to my TA. Is this something I should be trying to find out? We are staying at an AI.
          Well, your TA is probably getting group rates for your party, anyway you should ask if they are quoting your guests using gruop rates...

#15 lety01

lety01
          • 37 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:44 PM

I didnt know they offered group rates! Good to know its better if eveyone stays together!

#16 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
            • 230 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 01:49 PM

My wedding is May 29, 2011, Memorial Day weekend, and the group rate at the Westin for their "lowest" class room is 135 a night not including taxes, etc. I was disapointed through that on their website its 139 a night, only a four dollar discount?? Is this typical??

#17 simon0126

simon0126
              • Banned
              • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:46 AM

How many people do you have on your wedding group? I rented 2 villas in PV when I got married. The 2 villas where next to each other and the other guest stayed at local small hotels next to the villas in Mismaloya, South Zone. We had over 100 guest at the party and it was way more cost effective than doing it at an hotel. Check this website, they have great villas and wedding cordinators in PV. www.thecaribbeanvillas.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users