mrlddst

A year and some in the making.....sorry for the lateness of this planning Journal......08/04/12 Sunset Beach Resort, Montego Bay, Jamaica

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlddst View Post

Summing this up......

I think that is all the info I can remember.  If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.  Oh yeah, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and AC Moore were my best friends when it came to buying supplies, especially with coupons!!!

Don't have too much fun in Jamaica.....We didn't know it until around the AHR but we had brought back a stowaway from Jamaica.

LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01

This was my main reason for taking sooooo long to get around to this journal.......

lol that is too cute!!! CONGRATS!!! lol i'm laughing cuz i have so many personal friends that brought back honeymoon gifts :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by engaged24 View Post

OMG!!! CONGRATS! BEAUTIFUL! AMAZING! THANK YOU FOR SHARING. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON MY PLANNING WITH MY WEDDING AT SUNSET. 8 MONTHS UNITL THE "I DO".!!!!

Let me know if you need anything...

Did you have any issues with documentation? I am confused did you just have to get the copies of the documents notarized or did you have to get them notarized and certified? Also how long did it take for you to receive your marriage certificate? Thanks. Also your review was lovely.

I love it!!! You have some great ideas that I hope to use!! Thanks for sharing!!