Photo

dresses

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jillann13

jillann13
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:13 AM

Hi ladies I have been everywhere around my town for dresses and still can't find the one Im really looking for. I have found one that i love online and am ver hesitant about buying a dress through an online shop from overseas. I have read good and bad reviews from both and then the reviews saying its either great or terrible so must be a scam. I am down to either dressilyme.com and voguepromdress.com and any advice you have or thoughts/expereinces would be helpful! Jill p.s. did anyone that had their reception at Dreams order the Mexican Decorations? This is an option and I don't even know what that means or looks like

#2 amanditaxo310

amanditaxo310
    • 18 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:28 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jillann13 

Hi ladies
      I have been everywhere around my town for dresses and still can't find the one Im really looking for. I have found one that i love online and am ver hesitant about buying a dress through an online shop from overseas. I have read good and bad reviews from both and then the reviews saying its either great or terrible so must be a scam. I am down to either dressilyme.com and voguepromdress.com and any advice you have or thoughts/expereinces would be helpful!
      Jill
      p.s. did anyone that had their reception at Dreams order the Mexican Decorations? This is an option and I don't even know what that means or looks like

Hi Jiliann....I did! I bought one from overseas and although it wasn't from any of those online sites you mentioned. It was from China. It was only $200. The dress to me wasn't as important so I didn't mind the not knowing factor. However, once I got it, it just looked cheaply made to me. There was some rips in the material too. Once I took it to the tailor to see what they could do and I was about to spend $400 on alterations, I said screw it for $600 (what would be the dress cost) Im sure I could find something I love instead of fixing something to potentially "just do".

I would look some more. When is your wedding? Are you running out of time?

I am not getting married at Dreams so can't help you with that, but good luck! :)

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

Welcome to the forum, jillian13, and Congrats on your upcoming Dreams wedding!

hope you have the best luck ever with your online shopping and delivery of your Perfect Dress.....cheers !

team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users