Photo

Ottawa Brides - Support Group!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Leelou2000

Leelou2000
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

Hello fellow brides! I am getting married at the Grand Sirenis Riviera in the Mayan Riviera May 19th 2014. A friend and colleague of mine just got engaged and is planning a wedding in Punta Cana either this Spring or next winter! We have been chatting (and by chatting I mean mostly venting) about the stresses associated with planning a destination wedding and providing eachother with moral support. It's been SO helpful to talk to someone who knows what you're going through!!! From the stress of choosing a destination and resort, to family feuds and expectations, it has been great to vent and encourage eachother.

I had an idea to start a destination wedding support group in Ottawa, and my friend was all over it. So we are looking for a few more destination brides to get together with once a month for either brunch or dinner to talk about our planning, our ideas, our hurdles, and our frustrations. As wonderful as my hubby-to-be is, he just doesn't get the pressure associated with wedding planning that is generally put mostly on the woman!

If you are interested, please let me know! Thanks!

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:39 PM

What a great idea, Leelou2000 ! always an excellent resource when "the sacred feminine" band together in support and mutual assistance!

Hope you get the response you're looking for, and it all goes great - you Go Girlfriend :)

team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users