Photo

JSAV - Palace Resorts

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
  • 187 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

Yeah I tried reaching out to Kalena from palace resorts to see if I can meet with someone from JSAV when I go on my site visit, I hope she can make it happen.  If we do get to meet i'll let you know how it goes.

Have you all been quoted any rates from JSAV? I'm working on a budget and I haven't been able to find any prices or packages

#12 newlyengaged13

newlyengaged13
    • 99 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 4, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
    • LocationCancun, Mexico

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:21 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MrsPeele2B 

Have you all been quoted any rates from JSAV? I'm working on a budget and I haven't been able to find any prices or packages

Inbox me your email address and I'll send you what I received.

#13 thatpiscesgirl

thatpiscesgirl
    • 19 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

i agree there is no information on them anywhere! I just want to hear some music examples

#14 vancity couple

vancity couple
      • 2 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

We are using JSAV for our wedding Nov, 20th, 2013 at Playacar Palace. We also didn't hear any of the music they play, but a good sign was that they asked us to list the music WE want to be played at the reception. We just recently sent them a playlist of house/dance, hip hop, some rock, also bhangra(indian) and reggaeton. Since we are from Vancouver, Canada (groom indian, bride caucasian) they supplied us with a DJ originally from Chicago, who they said played at clubs there and more weddings. I will reply back after our honeymoon, sometime in early December and let ya'll know how it went. 

From my contact with JSAV, they answered all my emails within 24hours, and seem very professional, I've felt at ease ever since I contacted them.

If you're having problems contacting them thru your planner here is their direct email link.

salesrivieramaya@jsavmexico.com

Good Luck,:mswink: 

#15 vancity couple

vancity couple
        • 2 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

salesrivieramaya@jsavmexico.com heres their email, ask them directly....hope this helps

#16 Wedding Dj In Cancun

Wedding Dj In Cancun
          • Vendor
          • 92 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:29 AM

Dear Brides To Be

I been reading all the posts here & Let me tell you the good things about JSAV They have the best Equipment & Very good staff (They Speak perfect English), But They hire many Dj's Some of them are very good but others don't have a clue so it's a "Lucky Factor"

We offer better prices & Complete Personalized Services By The owners We don't send other Dj's, We only take 2 Weddings per day Max, So we focus on our clients 100%

More information

info@discomovilcancun.com

www.discomovilcancun.com (We have Videos on our website)

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

#17 NJBride2014

NJBride2014
            • 441 posts
            • Wedding Date:September 13, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Le Blanc Spa Resort
            • LocationCancun, Mexico

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:16 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Wedding Dj In Cancun 

Dear Brides To Be

I been reading all the posts here & Let me tell you the good things about JSAV They have the best Equipment & Very good staff (They Speak perfect English), But They hire many Dj's Some of them are very good but others don't have a clue so it's a "Lucky Factor"

We offer better prices & Complete Personalized Services By The owners We don't send other Dj's, We only take 2 Weddings per day Max, So we focus on our clients 100%

More information

info@discomovilcancun.com

www.discomovilcancun.com (We have Videos on our website)

AppleMark

AppleMark

AppleMark

I would like to see the packages and prices your offer.  Can you email that information I would like to compare my options.  My email is sandyycaza@yahoo.com. Thanks!

43 guests plus bride and groom.... ;)

Engagement Photos - http://www.bestdesti...y/#entry1827276

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...y/#entry1860630

#18 vclaud

vclaud
            • 7 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

Hello, I am a newbiew here myself.  I am using JSAV for my wedding at Paradisus Cancun in June 2014.  They are the resorts preferred AV vendor, so I have to use them or pay addt'l costs to use any external vendors.  I am reading reviews on what DJs they suggest in online blogs and can let you know what I hear.  I'll send you the rates JSAV are providing me for the Paradisus wedding.

I'll inbox you the info.

#19 vclaud

vclaud
              • 7 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:38 PM

Hello, I am a newbiew here myself. I am using JSAV for my wedding at Paradisus Cancun in June 2014. They are the resorts preferred AV vendor, so I have to use them or pay addt'l costs to use any external vendors. I am reading reviews on what DJs they suggest in online blogs and can let you know what I hear. I'll send you the rates JSAV are providing me for the Paradisus wedding.

I'll inbox you the info.

#20 wincho

wincho
                • 11 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:58 AM

Hi vclaud, Also getting married at the paradisus cancun july 2014. Would you mind sending me the DJ info? Are you also using their preferred photographers? The outside vendor fee is just crazy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users