45 replies to this topic

#21 LoriGran

LoriGran
  • 339 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 25, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Rivera Maya
  • LocationMexico

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:59 AM

Yes I fell in love with it the minute i saw the picture! Well I actually bought the chevron fabric and my mom will be making the runners for me.

#22 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
  • Site Supporter
  • 229 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:03 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lori Granados 

Yes I fell in love with it the minute i saw the picture! Well I actually bought the chevron fabric and my mom will be making the runners for me.

Well I think you convinced me to do Chevron! I already texted my MOH who is a phenomenal seamstress and we will be making them as well! Where did you find your fabric? I think the least expensive I've seen so far is $6.99/ yard and I will need 6 yards I think. I'm going to make them 12" x 108". What are you doing? Any advice?

#23 LoriGran

LoriGran
    • 339 posts
    • LocationMexico

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:09 AM

Great!!!! I got mine from https://warehousefabricsinc.com .. It was 7.47/yard. I signed up for their newsletter and you get $5 off which is nothing because shipping is $4.95 but for 8 yards I spent about $60. My runners will be approximately 17" x 65".

#24 niknic456

niknic456
    • 184 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by ChelseaCat802 

I LOVE Mason jars! Do you have a picture of your centerpiece? Or an inspiration photo? I wanted to use Mason Jars too because I really like the beachy/rustic feel. I'm thinking of wrapping some burlap around the Mason Jars. Here are some of my inspirations:

WOW...the floating candle mason jar is awesome...I may change my centerpieces to incorporate this since I am orginally from Texas!!!!

#25 niknic456

niknic456
      • 184 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:57 AM

Did anyone have a problem shipping glass to your DW?

#26 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
        • Site Supporter
        • 229 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by niknic456 

Did anyone have a problem shipping glass to your DW?

We're only going to need 5 or 6 mason jars so we're bringing them in our carry-on. We're getting married in Jamaica and were HIGHLY advised NOT to ship anything because it may be held up in Customs and unless you have a designated person down there (friend or relative) the wedding coordinators/hotel typically do not take responsibility for making sure anything gets there. At least that's what I've heard - but just a suggestion.

This is what I came up with this weekend - picked up all my flowers/supplies at Michael's for $52 and my florist quotes me $85/centerpiece in Jamaica. And note to self - hydrangeas do not last in humidity - they wilt extemely quickly - so if you're interested - Michael's had some awesome real-like ones. Let me know what you think! There will be one bunch of hydrangeas, green stuff and twigs per mason jar.

#27 RachelHolmes21

RachelHolmes21
          • 167 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:57 PM

Super cute and beachy! Just what I am looking for!

#28 LoriGran

LoriGran
            • 339 posts
            • LocationMexico

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

Hello ladies! FYI .... AC Moore have pint mason jars for .84 cents!!!!

#29 RachelHolmes21

RachelHolmes21
            • 167 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:09 PM

Hello ladies! FYI .... AC Moore have pint mason jars for .84 cents!!!!

awesome thanks!

#30 RachelHolmes21

RachelHolmes21
              • 167 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:11 PM

I LOVE Mason jars! Do you have a picture of your centerpiece? Or an inspiration photo? I wanted to use Mason Jars too because I really like the beachy/rustic feel. I'm thinking of wrapping some burlap around the Mason Jars. Here are some of my inspirations:

I love the top one with the lace and starfish!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users