Hello ladies! I'm a newlywed from Vancouver that lives down here in Playa Del Carmen. I have quite a few decor items leftover from our wedding in May, mostly in a rustic vintage style. I've decided to rent things out to brides that don't want to lug things like vases & mason jars down here to Mexico, and have priced things quite fairly compared to the resorts' prices. I have a lots of different types of bottles, mason jars, vases and lanterns, as well as a variety of other items like wooden signs & frames and rustic birdcages.

If you want a Style Me Pretty or Ruffled type of wedding without a huge price tag, I'm your gal! I'm also always interested in buying items that brides bring down and would like to sell after their weddings.

If you'd like to see some photos and a price list, please send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you all the info. Also if anyone has any questions about the area, ask away! I've lived here for two years and know the area quite well. Happy planning ladies!

Here's a couple photos of some of things I used for our wedding tables:

Optimized by JPEGmini 3.8.8.2L 0x146bafa7

We took the hanging mason jars from our aisle and reused them around the reception:

Hello ladies! I'm a newlywed from Vancouver that lives down here in Playa Del Carmen. I have quite a few decor items leftover from our wedding in May, mostly in a rustic vintage style. I've decided to rent things out to brides that don't want to lug things like vases & mason jars down here to Mexico, and have priced things quite fairly compared to the resorts' prices. I have a lots of different types of bottles, mason jars, vases and lanterns, as well as a variety of other items like wooden signs & frames and rustic birdcages. If you want a Style Me Pretty or Ruffled type of wedding without a huge price tag, I'm your gal! I'm also always interested in buying items that brides bring down and would like to sell after their weddings. If you'd like to see some photos and a price list, please send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you all the info. Also if anyone has any questions about the area, ask away! I've lived here for two years and know the area quite well. Happy planning ladies! Here's a couple photos of some of things I used for our wedding tables: LL Optimized by JPEGmini 3.8.8.2L 0x146bafa7 LL We took the hanging mason jars from our aisle and reused them around the reception: *
love the roses

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharmer View Post

I love the simple roses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedding2014 View Post

love the roses

Thank you! Doing loose flowers in grouping of bottles ended up saving us quite a bit of money. I love the look of full flower centrepieces, but at $70 a pop I couldn't bear to spend that much on something that dies a few days later. We would've needed at least three per table too. Lanterns and mismatched bottles were a great alternative!

this is why im considering silk flowers because i believe its ridiculous to pay $120 per each bouqet :( and maybe iut would be good to use them too as a centerpiece