• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#41 NicoleLV

• 27 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
  • LocationCancun

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:40 PM

Marisol is my Onsite Wedding Coordinator. I think. I didn't think we got them until 90 days prior but she contacted me back in November to set up a phone call. I never heard back from her until a couple days ago. Just wanted to make sure it was in fact 3 nights because 2 nights doesn't seem like enough time down there at all!

What does the $$$ we pay for the onsite visit go towards? Our room when we get married? Wedding extras? The room block?

#42 chrisandcassie

• 10 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:30 AM

What does the $$$ we pay for the onsite visit go towards? Our room when we get married? Wedding extras? The room block?

I just heard back from Beach Palace regarding this, and they said it was good for a future stay at the resort - and couldn't be used toward wedding stay/costs.

Has anyone been able to use complimentary nights (whether from hitting the 75 night room stays, or their onsite visit) for costs associated with the wedding? I'm wondering if we could use it to subsidize the stay of one of our guests during the wedding.

#43 bride6

• 31 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:08 AM

Hi 2014 BP Brides!! :)

I"m so behind in my "to do" list. I have the TA and wedding website completed. STD were sent in November. However, I still have to send out invites. I have them...just haven't had time to address them! I started conversations with Ocean Photo, JSav, and the decor company (the name escapes me at the moment) but I haven't followed through with the contracts. I think I am in sticker shock. I"m thinking of using Real Touch flowers vs. using BPs florist. I guess it's a matter of how much I want to be responsible for on the day. Did anyone get a chance to sample and of BPs wedding menu?

So stressssssssed!!

#44 bride6

• 31 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:42 PM

Does anyone have pictures of the ballroom at BP? 

#45 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:57 PM

We have scheduled our Beach Palace Destination Wedding Webinar for Saturday, April 12, 2014 @ 9:00am PST.  These webinars are a great way to get your questions answered.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#46 kokobellaa

• Site Supporter
        • 22 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 31, 2014

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:18 PM

Hello everyone! Since it's officially 2014, I though I'd try to bring some action to this thread. We're getting married this year, ladies!!!! I just sent out Save the Dates. How are everyone else's plans coming along?

@kokobellaa, how did your site visit go?

@NicoleLV, we are using Beach Bum Vacation as our travel agency. We are working with Nanda, and she has been great so far! 

@ louloubelle,

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. Our site visit was excellent, everything we've hoped for. I was very impressed with their food and customer service. Now I have to start planning each event. When is your wedding?

#47 louloubelle

• 13 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:00 PM

@kokobellaa that's great news! My date is 12-13-14

#48 beccafries

• 83 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:07 PM

Sorry I can't answer your question, but the Sky Terrace sold me as well! I suggest contacting the resort wedding department. They were very helpful answering questions even before I booked.

Now, I think I like MP better....more things to do for my guests...especially the kiddos... man...decisions..decisions

#49 smhvb5

• Validating
            • 11 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:39 PM

Hello fellow brides! I am trying to decide between Azul Beach and Beach Palace. They are both smaller resorts, and in the same price range for guests. Looks like it might come down to how much the actual wedding will cost. Could anyone share their research they have done for Beach Palace? Their weddings seem VERY generous, with lots of perks if you reach the 75 booked nights. I am assuming I will hit the 75 room nights, and will have around 50 people at my wedding. I will probably be doing April 2015. 

I would go with the complimentary package which includes 30 people, so does anyone have a cost breakdown for additional people? I am on a pretty tight budget, so would love to hear from anyone who is willing to share. 

Also - does it cost extra for the sky terrace for either the cocktail reception or dinner?

Thanks in advance!! 

#50 Naturalbeauti30

• 37 posts
              • Wedding Date:August 8, 2014
              • LocationCancun, Mexico

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:02 PM

Hi. My name is Katrice and I'm pretty close to booking our wedding for 8-8-14 at Beach Palace on the Sky Terrace. I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed and trying to figure out whether to use a TA or have guests book directly with the resort. I'm thinking we will have about 30 or more guests but want to have them get the best deal since we're asking a lot by having a destination wedding.

I look forward to sharing this experience with all of you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users