Photo

What to do after reception?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 roo66

roo66
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 12:52 PM

Sherry it looks like you have everything covered.Im sure Mulligans will have a fantastic vibe going on.The irish get everywhere(i can say that being half irish).I guess your just counting down the days now lol

#42 aramintha

aramintha
    • 53 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:32 PM

We decided to go the Old Lahaina Luau after the wedding. Since that is over at 8 we might just call it a night or hit up some bars. That will all depend on what the liquor is telling us to do.

#43 Chiquita

Chiquita
      • 2,674 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:36 PM

I agree!!! The liquor involved my decide pretty quickly after our reception what we end up doing.. heh!!

#44 Nicole119

Nicole119
        • 34 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 04:41 PM

Hi! I live in Maui and I can tell you that there aren't any fire pits on the beaches here. You would have to gather your own stuff and I can't imagine doing that in your wedding dress. :) I would suggest going to the hotel bar at the Grand Wailea, it's a really big and open space. The seating is comfortable and I know it doesn't close early. There's no dancing but I believe there is some kind of music. Hope that helps!

#45 melibane

melibane
          • 7 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:01 AM

Sherry, I was hoping you'd give a review on your experience at Mulligan's. Did you end up going after your reception? I'm planning to get married Oct 2009 - was wondering if you thought it a nice enough place to hold the actual reception.

p.s. your pics are Beautiful...looks like you had a wonderful day!

#46 Sherry

Sherry
            • 390 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 02:36 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by melibane
              Sherry, I was hoping you'd give a review on your experience at Mulligan's. Did you end up going after your reception? I'm planning to get married Oct 2009 - was wondering if you thought it a nice enough place to hold the actual reception.

p.s. your pics are Beautiful...looks like you had a wonderful day!
              We had a great experience at Mulligan's. I think it would definitely be a nice enough place to hold the actual reception. They apparently do receptions quite frequently, and before 10pm, the dining area is run separate from the pub part. We were really pleasantly surprised by how nice it was. I'll write more in my review, I promise. My goal is to post it by the weekend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users