Photo

Newbie: Im Engaged!!!! Destination Punta Cana!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MunecaEve

MunecaEve
  • 10 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:59 AM

Hello Beautiful Brides! My name is Eveline and I'm so happy to have found this wonderful site. I'm newly engaged this past July and have not set the date yet. We have narrowed it down to 2015. And we are definitely going to Punta Cana because we have fallen in love with their resorts. We are trying to do research on which resort. Personally I love the Paradisus Palma Real. Now I have to get hubby on board. He hasn't been there yet. I am feeling a little overwhelmed because i have helped planned two destination weddings but I feel like i am drawing a blank for my own. Its all about the details! I'm so excited! I hope to get some guidance and well...have fun in the process :)

#2 SexyCebuana

SexyCebuana
  • 58 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 19, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Paradisus Punta Cana

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:00 PM

Hello Beautiful Brides! My name is Eveline and I'm so happy to have found this wonderful site. I'm newly engaged this past July and have not set the date yet. We have narrowed it down to 2015. And we are definitely going to Punta Cana because we have fallen in love with their resorts. We are trying to do research on which resort. Personally I love the Paradisus Palma Real. Now I have to get hubby on board. He hasn't been there yet. I am feeling a little overwhelmed because i have helped planned two destination weddings but I feel like i am drawing a blank for my own. Its all about the details! I'm so excited! I hope to get some guidance and well...have fun in the process :)

Congrats Eveline!! My dream resort was the Paradisus Palma Real but it wasn't affordable for my family or guests. So we got married at the Paradisus Punta Cana - it was AMAZING!!! let me know if you have any questions! 

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:06 AM

welcome to BDW!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users