Paradisus Cancun brides?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Broges

• 5 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 01:12 PM

Hi everyone!  I'm planning a wedding for July 14, 2014 at the Paradisus Cancun :)  Anyone out there have the same idea? 

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,068 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:10 PM

Congrats on your July wedding next yr, Broges!!!+ welcome to our forum community :) in case you haven't already seen these threads, here's a link you may find useful.....*

team MTM :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 bm6789

• 2 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:45 AM

I am getting married Sept 12, 2014 at Paradisus Cancun! Was wondering the same:)

#4 vclaud

• 7 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:44 AM

Hello!  Congrats on you engagement & wedding!  Yes I am also getting married at Paradisus Cancun on June 28, 2014! :love:  We have the resort booked and in the midst of booking our group with Liberty Travel.  The group rate was phenomenal through them.  I compared with other online sites and even through Paradisus group teamt, but Liberty was able to beat their rate Plus other additions.

What kind of ceremony are you having?

#5 vclaud

• 7 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

Hello, I am a newbiew here myself. I am also having my wedding at Paradisus Cancun in June 2014. Please provide any details you may have found, other than what the resort preferred vendors have provided.  We are also looking to have a Day after photo shoot but I would like to find a local church or chapel to use as background not far away from resort.  Any ideas, pls send my way.

#6 bm6789

• 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

I'm also getting married at Paradisus Cancun in Sept 2014! Did U get to see the resort in person before you booked? It's beautiful. We wanted to do a photoshoot as well but more interested in the Cenotes. Del sol photography has beautiful photos. Check them out As far as wedding we are having a pretty large group we plan on doing everything on the beach.

#7 wincho

• 11 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:25 PM

Hi All,

I am also planning my wedding in July 2014. Right now I'm deciding between the Paradisus Cancun or Dreams Rivera. Both hotels scoring great reviews for the resorts themselves. Lots of information on Dreams but not much about Paradisus. What are your experiences with the Paradisus so far?

#8 photoisforever

• Vendor
                • 192 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:55 PM

Our Beautiful Beaches are world renowned!  - and our magnificent Cenotes too!!! Happy planning, all you excited wedding couples, you can rest assured, knowing your photos will be Gorgeous - with our incomparable Mayan Riviera for your backdrop - Enjoy :)

Photography Is Forever Studios  

#9 wincho

• 11 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

hi there,

congratulations on your upcoming wedding! we are also planning a wedding at the paradisus cancun july 2014! There's not very much information online :(

#10 vclaud

• 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

FYI- I do know that they charge an extra fee if you want to use an outside vendor and not their preferred ($1k+ a Svc fee) which I found crazy. But that's how they get you to use their in-house contracted vendors. It's all part of the wedding biz I'm sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users