Sign in to follow this  
shaeshae18

50% Off At Vista Print Through retailmenot.com

Just letting all you lovely ladies know that! I'm planning on doing luggage tag STDs and ordering business cards, but I upgraded them and so I'm not getting them for free - but 50% off is a sweet deal!

Originally Posted by cocoluv View Post

The one I received expires today... Lol... I'm wondering what I can get since I don't have access to templates yet sad.gif

I was going to get business cards, but I can't order them today - I hope it doesn't expire today! I thought it was good for the entire month. I have to wait until we finalize our resort pick.

I don't know how to edit my threads, but I think this is only valid for Aug 2013.
Well I hope that I am wrong on the expiration... Then again, vistaprint has so many coupons that they probably have multiple coupons....
I was going to get business cards, but I can't order them today - I hope it doesn't expire today! I thought it was good for the entire month. I have to wait until we finalize our resort pick.

Originally Posted by cocoluv View Post

Well I hope that I am wrong on the expiration... Then again, vistaprint has so many coupons that they probably have multiple coupons....

Every time I've ordered from Vistaprint (and I've placed quite a few orders over the last year. Even did my own Xmas cards last year.) I've googled "vistaprint canada coupons" and retail me no has always had 50% off.

Always Always do this before ordering anything online. It might take a bit more time, but it usually can pay off! :)

(I might shop online too much?.... Or not!)

I have learned so much reading these threads. I had never heard of retail me not, and was only vaguely familiar with Vistaprint. Now i look on retailmenot before I buy ANYTHING cheesy.gif

haha I legit go to reatilmenot before I purchase ANYTHING! Wedding related or not! It's phemonal - or just try googling what you're looking for - more likely than not you will find an awesome coupon!

Originally Posted by ChelseaCat802 View Post

haha I legit go to reatilmenot before I purchase ANYTHING! Wedding related or not! It's phemonal - or just try googling what you're looking for - more likely than not you will find an awesome coupon!

Me too!!!