Huracan Cafe

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Elishah

• 6 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 27, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 01 December 2015 - 02:52 PM

Hi I saw this was from awhile ago. I'm considering getting married there and love the job that Mayte does however I hate the little cigar shop next door (I know I'm OCD) Can any of the brides who got married there share their experience?

#42 mariaj91

• 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 08:55 PM

I would really appreciate if someone could send me the pricing info as well through PM or email!!

My email is Pena.mariax@gmail.com

#43 Melissap

• 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 07:10 PM

I know this is what everyone asks but I would really like some pricing info on this resort. You can e-mail me at melissa.parrell@century21.ca We're getting married at Now Larimar and it's getting really expensive to have a reception there because we have 65 guests. I'm really wondering what the cost would be to have it at Huracan Cafe.

Thanks in advance. :)

#44 Lenny12

• 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 01:34 PM

I'm very interested in having my wedding there.
        @Slaughter2be would you please be able to send me a pricing list? I saw that your location said Barcelo bavaro palace deluxe and that is where I'm planning to stay as well and would like to hear your feedback.

Thank you.
        Can I get a pricing list emailed to curlyheadangel22@hotmail.com

I would really appreciate it!

Thank you.
        Or if anyone else has any pricing list and contact information, could you please email it to me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users