St Thomas Wedding at Paradise Cove Gazebo

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kimaboogie00

• 6 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:44 PM

Hello all. I'm getting married on 11/12/13 in St Thomas and have TONS of questions so I apologize in advanced. My guests and I will be staying at he Sugar bay from nov 10-14. Because of the popular date, we were unable to book a wedding at the resort so we are using Leslie from perfect weddings of St Thomas. Have any of you used her company? Any thoughts or suggestions? I was adamant about not getting married on the beach so Leslie suggested the gazebo at Paradise Cove. Have any of you been to a wedding there? gotten married there? Or read reviews about weddings there? I will have approximately 40 guests and after the ceremony my fianc© and I are booked a sunset cruise on a catamaran. Have any of you done this? Suggestions? Thoughts? We were also thinking about purchasing our wedding bands in st Thomas , do any of think we shouldn't? If so, why? Also do any of suggest that we arrange airport shuttles for the guests? Leslie recommended a vendor but im open to suggestions. I'm so excited about the wedding and glad to be a member of this informative website👰👰👰

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users