Photo

*****IBEROSTAR ROSE HALL SUITES - NOVEMBER 2013 Brides****

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 carajoe08

carajoe08
  • 197 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:28 AM

Hello Ladies! I'm a November bride as well :)

Hometown: North NJ

Wedding Date: 11/08/13

Colors: Fuschia &  Turquoise

Ceremony: Suites- on the Beach!

Ceremony Time: 4:30

Reception : Undecided- likely Aunt Ruby's and then a Beach Reception after

Guests Attending: 25-30

Fiance's Name: Joe

We are staying at the Suites from 5-10th and then the Grand from the 10th-14th. I CAN'T WAIT!!

#12 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
    • Site Supporter
    • 229 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:35 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by carajoe08 

Hello Ladies! I'm a November bride as well :)

Hometown: North NJ

Wedding Date: 11/08/13

Colors: Fuschia &  Turquoise

Ceremony: Suites- on the Beach!

Ceremony Time: 4:30

Reception : Undecided- likely Aunt Ruby's and then a Beach Reception after

Guests Attending: 25-30

Fiance's Name: Joe

We are staying at the Suites from 5-10th and then the Grand from the 10th-14th. I CAN'T WAIT!!

Yay congrats! You're getting married on my birthday :) Maybe we will cross paths there! But were staying at the Suites from 13-20 and then going to Sandals in Negril until the 24th.

#13 KelMar112

KelMar112
      • 9 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:07 PM

Yay! How long are you staying? I arrive 11/13! Maybe we will cross paths?!

We are staying from the 6th-13th. We will just miss you! Does anyone have the templates for the first aid kits or the wedding weekend survival kits? If you do, can you please e-mail them to me? My e-mail is kam62182@yahoo.com. I am trying to finish our OOT bags and I am not at 150 posts yet. You will be my hero if you can help me out!!

#14 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
        • Site Supporter
        • 229 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

I have it - I can email it to you tomorrow from work! Remind me if I forget :)

#15 carajoe08

carajoe08
          • 197 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by ChelseaCat802 

Yay congrats! You're getting married on my birthday :) Maybe we will cross paths there! But were staying at the Suites from 13-20 and then going to Sandals in Negril until the 24th.

Awesome! It's going to be a great day :) I agree, maybe we will all run into each other at the resort.

#16 KelMar112

KelMar112
            • 9 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:25 AM

I have it - I can email it to you tomorrow from work! Remind me if I forget :)

Hey! Just reminding you to e-mail me the templates when you get a chance. Thanks again!!

#17 carajoe08

carajoe08
              • 197 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:05 AM

For those of you ladies that have sent your notarized copies of your birth certs and passport, what exactly did you have the notary sign? I'm going tomorrow to have everything notarized and sent, but I know that sometimes the notaries don't want to notarize a copy. I think they had to have "this is a notarized copy of the original" or something like that? Thanks in advance!

#18 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
                • Site Supporter
                • 229 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:16 AM

All they are doing is basically "verifying" that both documents are exactly the same. So bring your passport and original birth certificate and photo copies, the notary notarizes and signs the photocopies of each veryifying that they are the true exact copy of the original. You should have 4 pieces of paper, your birth certificate copy and passport copy and same for your fiance. Hope this helps! Just did this a few weeks ago! Shipped it on Tuesday and it was signed and delivered on Thursday!! Let me know if you still have questions.

#19 carajoe08

carajoe08
                  • 197 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:22 AM

Thanks Chelsea! That's perfect. I figured they were just verifying the copy. :)

#20 nattiejamrock

nattiejamrock
                    • 34 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:51 AM

Surely, we are using the company Storymix something or other, my friend found them and I felt like the quality was a little better than the wedflik. It's costing us an extra $100 to have the cameras for the week, so total is around $500 which I feel like it totally worth it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users