Photo

Jamaica 2015 Bride (Azul Sensatori)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tritter1

tritter1
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:17 PM

Hello Ladies and congrats to you all. I am getting married GOD willing on March 7, 2015 at 5pm at the fabulous Azul Sensatori in Negril Jamaica and I am sooooooo excited. I paid my deposit and have my confirmation. I choose this date as it is my mother's birthday and she passed 12/01/2012. I felt this would be a great way to celebrate her life and keep her memory alive by choosing her birthday. She would have been so happy, so I will celebrate her on her day and soon it will also be my day (mother and daughter) Once again congrats to all of you lovely ladies

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:02 PM

Welcome tritter1, and Congrats on your amazing wedding date choice to honor your Mom!!! sounds like she raised an equally wonderful daughter.... how special :)

Wishing you every happiness going forward......Cheers :)

team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 clairabello

clairabello
      • 4 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:41 AM

Hi tritter1. I'm so glad I found this thread. I'm hoping you log in some time soon and see this. I am really hoping to get married at the Sensatori Resort Jamaica in August 2015. I really love the look of the resort but I must admit it makes me apprehensive to book before the resort is fully open and before there have been any other weddings held there. Can I ask what your experience has been so far with the WCs at the resort? Have you been able to get cost information for the reception etc? Any help, advice or info you have received from the resort that you can give me would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

#4 AllieH

AllieH
        • Resort/Area Ambassadors
        • 2,014 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
        • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
        • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:25 PM

Congratulations!!! What a wonderful way to honor your grandmother.

Since AS Jamaica is part of the Karisma family, Lomas will be your wedding coordinators. While the resort will be new, Lomas is very experienced in planning and executing amazing weddings at their Mexico resorts. They pride themselves on service and making dreams come true. I have no doubt that you will be in VERY good hands with the Lomas team who will work with you to throw a dream wedding in Jamaica. Can't wait to hear about your experience!!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 January 2014 - 09:52 AM

Congratulations!  We are diamond level 5 with Karisma Hotels.  We sell them because they are beautiful properties and have a consistent level of great food and service.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 clairabello

clairabello
        • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:03 PM

Thanks guys for replying. You have helped put me at ease. I will almost certainly book this resort. I'm from the UK and my travel agent can't book for next summer til the end of April. Longest 3 months of my life!

#7 amy330

amy330
          • 152 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 21, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Dream Riviera Cancun
          • LocationPuerto Morale, Mexico

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:50 PM

Congratulations!  What a meaningful wedding date!  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users