Sign in to follow this  
kard613

Assorted Wedding Decor

Trying to unload some of our leftover wedding decorations to a good home. The rosettes, flower pin, frames, candle holders and candles are all never used. Buyer to pay shipping costs 40 Raffia Fans of Assorted Sizes $25 75 Navy Blue Organza Chair Sashes $50 3 Silk Ivory Rosette Flower Pins (could easily attach a hair clip) $9 each or $25 for all three 1 Silk Ivory Flower Pin/Hair Clip $12 Ikea Tolsby Frames (white) - 12 frames - $.75/ frame Ikea Glimma Candle Holders- 5 packs of 6 holders - $1 /pkg Ikea Glimma Candles - 2 packs of 24 candles - $3/pkg Ikea Glimma Tea Light Holders - 6 packs of 12 holders - $1/pkg Ikea Glimma Tea Lights - 1 pack of 100 tea lights - $2/pkg

Ikea Glimma Tea Light Holders - 6 packs of 12 holders - $1/pkg (2 packs)

Ikea Glimma Tea Lights - 1 pack of 100 tea lights - $2/pkg

How much to ship to 07054???? Very interested

Originally Posted by moodyc82 View Post

Ikea Glimma Tea Light Holders - 6 packs of 12 holders - $1/pkg (2 packs)

Ikea Glimma Tea Lights - 1 pack of 100 tea lights - $2/pkg

How much to ship to 07054???? Very interested

Hi,

I checked on shipping and it will cost about $10 to ship to NJ. Please let me know, I had someone else email me so it'll be whoever wants them and gets back to me first gets them

Karen

i would like 30 of your raffia  fans. and how much would you charge for shipping to Toronto,Canada? 

i would like 30 of your raffia  fans. and how much would you charge for shipping to Toronto,Canada? 
Id have to go to the post office tomorrow to check, I can let you know in the morning.

Originally Posted by kard613 View Post

Id have to go to the post office tomorrow to check, I can let you know in the morning.