Photo

Doing Sofreh Aghd (Persian ceremony spread) in Cancun?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tengotulove

tengotulove
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:06 PM

Hi, all! =D 

I was wondering....are there any Persian brides or anyone doing Persian ceremony in Cancun/RM? I am not Persian but my FI is half Persian, and I am so into the idea of doing Sofreh Aghd, but I have no idea how to do it in Cancun. I have seen some photos and videos of Sofreh Aghd in Cancun/RM, so I guess it is doable somehow, but how? Would there be any vendors that do it in Cancun? Or, should I bring some items from the US and just do it on my own? 

I'd appreciate any insight or input on this! 

#2 Ellia123

Ellia123
    • 62 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 30, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Coba
    • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:58 AM

Hi, all! =D 

I was wondering....are there any Persian brides or anyone doing Persian ceremony in Cancun/RM? I am not Persian but my FI is half Persian, and I am so into the idea of doing Sofreh Aghd, but I have no idea how to do it in Cancun. I have seen some photos and videos of Sofreh Aghd in Cancun/RM, so I guess it is doable somehow, but how? Would there be any vendors that do it in Cancun? Or, should I bring some items from the US and just do it on my own? 

I'd appreciate any insight or input on this! 

Hi there,

I see you posted this last year, I wonder if you went ahead with this? 

I am having an aghd ceremony in Riviera Maya and wondering if they are accomodating and how it worked out for you.

Let me know if you can :)

#3 Soulmate

Soulmate
    • 19 posts
      • Locationmexico

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:11 AM

Hi there,

I see you posted this last year, I wonder if you went ahead with this? 

I am having an aghd ceremony in Riviera Maya and wondering if they are accomodating and how it worked out for you.

Let me know if you can :)

I saw an aghd ceremony 2 weeks ago at the hard Rock Riviera maya Hotel...but the bride and groom brought a person to do the wedding ceremony, the hotel help them with the setup and a quiet location

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users