Photo

Went Dress shopping for the first time...not really into it!

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 michelle08

michelle08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 05:07 PM

Met Fiance for lunch instead...I am going to call to make appointments for the weekend when I can bring a few in that I want to look at.

#32 NYJen

NYJen
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:28 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by michelle08
      Met Fiance for lunch instead...I am going to call to make appointments for the weekend when I can bring a few in that I want to look at.
      Do you have any appointments for this weekend? Be sure to take some pics. I can't wait to see!!!!

#33 michelle08

michelle08
      • VIP Member
      • 2,702 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 03:48 PM

I do...I have an appointment for today at 4pm...so we will see..I brought my camera..but I'm going by myself...so I guess I can ask the sales lady to take pics of me?? Is that weird?

#34 michelle08

michelle08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 02:35 PM

Okay...I went for a second time and all is good!!! I posted a separate thread with pics!!!! Thanks for all your help and encouragement ladies! :)

#35 Leticia

Leticia
          • 259 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 08:59 PM

the first time i went i saw a designer and it went pretty bad becaus she just wanted me to try on the stuff she liked (i wasn't too thrilled) plus all the samples were size 8 or 10 and i am a size 2. i looked like a little girl dressing in her mom's clothes. ridiculous. but every experience after has gone well (still shopping) but i will admit i like it but it can be exhausting!

#36 Leticia

Leticia
            • 259 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 09:01 PM

oh yeah and i'm 5'2 so right there i also look silly. i'm so short.

#37 michelle08

michelle08
              • VIP Member
              • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 09:04 PM

Leticia..you have an inch on me...but you are way tiny!

I have a full day planned on saturday so I know I will be worn out! :)

#38 Leticia

Leticia
                • 259 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 11:18 PM

Michelle, ain't it hard being short? can never find the right pair of jeans, and wedding dresses apparently.

on friday i am finally gonna go try on this awesome nicole miller dress i have had my eye on for ages! and i think if i can i will also try and look more on saturday. i feel like i am running out of time to find a dress. which is bad, i am indecisive and pressure sure doesn't help that!

#39 Leticia

Leticia
                  • 259 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 11:21 PM

Michelle, ain't it hard being short? can never find the right pair of jeans, and wedding dresses apparently.

on friday i am finally gonna go try on this awesome nicole miller dress i have had my eye on for ages! and i think if i can i will also try and look more on saturday. i feel like i am running out of time to find a dress. which is bad, i am indecisive and pressure sure doesn't help that!

#40 michelle08

michelle08
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,702 posts

Posted 01 November 2007 - 12:42 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Leticia

Yep!! It sucks!!! When is your wedding? I have 7 months...but I need to really crack down! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users