2014 now larimar wedding

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 bride473473

• 10 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:58 AM

Hi foreverlove. I am also getting married at Now Larimar on 12/13/14. My fiance and I have decided to have a beach ceremony and dinner and dancing. We are still working on all the details. I wanted to let you know I will be going to Now Larimar on 9/27/13 with my parents. I'll take as many pictures as I can and post so all the brides can see! HAPPY PLANNING :)

#12 foreverlove

• 14 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

Hi futuredejesus! Congratulations on your wedding! I cannot wait until the day comes. I am getting more and more excited by the day. That would be great if you could post some pictures when you get back.

#13 ASAtobe

• 75 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 16, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Cancun Mexico

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:02 PM

Can you get married at the fountain and not get the wooden walkway set up? I've been looking at pictures and I see a lot of pictures without the walk way.

#14 ASAtobe

• 75 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 16, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Cancun Mexico

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:08 PM

How was Now Larimar? I want to get married there in November 2014 and I have yet to hear anything from the wedding planner on if my date is available. I am stuck between there and Dreams Punta Cana.

#15 foreverlove

• 14 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:46 AM

You are not required to get the walkway. I believe they just have you walk on the side I the fountain instead of through the fountain if you don't have the wooden walkway.

#16 Adrieanne

• 6 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:35 AM

Hello:) I am getting married at Now Larimar November 2014. My fiance and I have gone with the Divine package with our ceremony at the fountain, and our recption being poolside. I picked my colours for the chair sashes, etc as teal. Also, does anyone have any suggestions on the DJ package and photographer packages Thank you.

#17 Mandiesue

• 309 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 1, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Dreams La Romana
          • LocationDominica Republic

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:44 AM

Are you guys have the symbolic ceremony or the legal ceremony? I am looking to get married at either this resort the Iberostar in Jamaica; however, we are looking for a legal ceremony and some of the country's requirements are difficult to deal with.

I look forward to your responses.

#18 trbutler

• 224 posts
          • Wedding Location:Aruba

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:23 AM

Congrats!  And good luck!

#19 Carolyn B

Carolyn B
          • 7 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:54 PM

Hi Brides! :rolleyes:

Do any of you have a copy of the resort map?  Particularly something that shows where the fountain is?

Thanks in advance!

#20 Tiffany Ellison

Tiffany Ellison
            • 16 posts
            • Wedding Date:May 31, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Now Larimar

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:08 PM

@Carolyn B

On the Now website, they have an interactive map. It's somewhat small at the bottom of the page!

It doesn't show the fountains, but if you find Carnival buffet, the fountains are that tan colored area. (Between Carnival and the Quiet pool)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users