Photo

Newbie: travelluvr- Unknown Destination - November 2014

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 travelluvr

travelluvr
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:10 AM

Hi there, so happy to have found this website! Google search rocks. I'm in Ontario, Canada. Starting the investigation portion of this wedding planning thing. Oh my. I'm looking for a very no frills, cheap wedding, will do the JP at home to save on paperwork hassles. I'm thinking Mexico or Cuba - are there any Cuba forums on here? I wasn't sure if this was an American driven site or not? Cuba is by far my fave country, and definitely the cheapest in terms of the price quotes I've gotten so far.

I also need to find cheap dress sites, ...and the list goes on!

Thanks everyone.

#2 photoisforever

photoisforever
    • Vendor
    • 192 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:27 AM

Congrats on your engagement travelluvr!!! and beginning your destination wedding plans - how Exciting!

You may already have seen this, however here is

Photography Is Forever Studios 

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:11 PM

How are you plans going, traveluvr? any progress on choosing your destination yet? we're based in Playa del Carmen, so naturally biased to the incomparable beauty of the Mayan Riviera!

Wishing you all the best with your choices, and that it all works out Perfectly on your BIg Special Day!!! Enjoy :)

BarcelĀ³ Maya Palace Wedding........such a gorgeous wedding venue!

team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 STemple

STemple
        • 171 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:11 AM

Hi there, so happy to have found this website! Google search rocks. I'm in Ontario, Canada. Starting the investigation portion of this wedding planning thing. Oh my. I'm looking for a very no frills, cheap wedding, will do the JP at home to save on paperwork hassles. I'm thinking Mexico or Cuba - are there any Cuba forums on here? I wasn't sure if this was an American driven site or not? Cuba is by far my fave country, and definitely the cheapest in terms of the price quotes I've gotten so far. I also need to find cheap dress sites, ...and the list goes on! Thanks everyone.

Hey! Congrats and welcome! I'm an Ontario bride aswell, I've chosen Jamaica for my wedding but we were originally thinking Cuba. For me it was a toss up between Santa Clara and Holguin. If you haven't settled on a resort I'd be more than happy to make some suggestions, and you can definitely find more info in the forums from the past and present Cuba brides. Happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users