2013 Sandals Ocho Rios Brides

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Maria504

• 8 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:44 AM

Anyone getting married at Grande Riviera in Ocho Rios Jamaica? I'm getting married on Sept 25th! Maybe we can bounce ideas off of each other

#2 mackcait

• Site Supporter
    • 16 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:55 AM

Hi, I'm getting married there on November 22nd!

#3 Shaysome

• 4 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:22 PM

Greetings! I am getting married in December, would love to discuss ideas.

#4 sheilam

• 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:44 PM

I am getting married there in November. Would love to hear what any of you are thinking about bouquets? I am trying to figure out if I want to bring silk ones or try to find a way to ship mine home, don't think that's possible though.

#5 Paris11

• 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:21 PM

I'm getting married there in March 2014. Any suggestions from your weddings? Would love to see pics. Wondering about photography, and hair and make up? Would you recommend the resort? Also wondering how long of a walk it it to a gazebo over looking the ocean. I want to walk down the aisle to a particular song that is just over four minutes long. Suggestions? Thanks in advance.

#6 crspoon10

• 150 posts
            • Wedding Date:June 7, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Sandals Grande Riviera, Jamaica
            • LocationOklahoma, USA

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:28 AM

I'll be getting married there on June 7th! And I am also curious about the photography. I've heard that the sandals photos are just ok so we may hire a local photographer and take photos off the resort. Still not sure. What is everyone else planning?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users