Sign in to follow this  
Deltabelle8

Hello

Congratulations to all of the brides! My name is T. Francis from Maryland. I am getting married on January 19, 2014 at the Sunset Beach Resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica. If you have any experiences with this resort or you are getting married there, I am looking for advice on how to have the best experience I can. I look forward to hearing from you all. Again Congratulations!

Welcome to the forum, T Francis, and Congrats on your Jamaican wedding coming up next year!!! you'll find lots of excellent info here to help with your planning process :)

All the best with your plans, and wishing you every happiness in your journey ahead - Cheers!

team MTM :)

Congrats Deltabelle8 on your January 19, 2014 Wedding at the Sunset Beach Resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica!!!

All the best with your plans - enjoy!

Photography Is Forever Studios  400

Welcome! There are a wealth of resources here for your wedding! I would start by doing a search for past and future brides getting married at your resort---often there is a whole thread dedicated to individual resorts. Also, please come join us on the 2014 brides thread!