Hello Brides, 

I am sooo excited, I am just hours away from my trip to Riviera Maya. woot.gif It will be my first time in Mexico and I am going on a site visit to the Barcelo Maya Palace. I am getting married there July 25, 2014. Just a quick question for those who have traveled to Mexico, do I need to do a currency exchange and where should I do that? 

I will be posting tons of pictures upon my return for those brides getting married at this resort! 

ANY OTHER BRIDES GETTING MARRIED AT THE BARCELO, RIVIERA MAYA IN 2014?? HOW IS YOUR PLANNING GOING?

H

ANY OTHER BRIDES GETTING MARRIED AT THE BARCELO, RIVIERA MAYA IN 2014?? HOW IS YOUR PLANNING GOING?
Hey Lori, I am trying to decide on a resort and Barcelo is on my list. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! I am also looking at the Riu and Moon

One of the benefits of the Barceló is the variety of options they offer in their 5 different resorts! both in unique features, price points, and 6 individual specialty restaurants on site - there's something for everyone :)

Barceló Maya Palace........

Barceló Colonial resort.......

Barceló Azul Beach ........

Barceló Tropical resort.........

Barceló Maya Caribe.......

happy planning, and may all your fondest dreams come True!!!

team MTM :)

H Hey Lori, I am trying to decide on a resort and Barcelo is on my list. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! I am also looking at the Riu and Moon
Completely agree with Moments that Matter!! The resort is absolutely beautiful! The service was great and there was tons of things to do. It's very family oriented as they have a waterpark for kids along with a kids club with different activities for them everyday. Let me know what kind of info were you looking for?

ANY BARCELO 2014 BRIDES?? WOULD LOVE TO HEAR HOW YOUR PLANNING IS GOING? I'M GETTING MARRIED AT THE MAYA PALACE 7/25/14