• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 missa xoxo

missa xoxo
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:31 PM

My FI and I are getting married this October at the now sapphire and we are trying to decided on the photographer (Adventure Photos) that comes with the divine package or to go with an outside photographer. I know that the package also includes a dvd of the ceremony so I was wondering if anyone has any feed back on that as well. We will be having a AHR in late November and would obviously want to show our photo book and video, but want to make sure that they capture all of our wedding day professionally.

If anyone has any photos or even a sample of their video that they would be willing to email me that would be amazing!! melissa.walsh@live.com

Thanks in advance!! :)

#2 jdix

• 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:35 AM

Hello -

My fiancĀ© and I are also getting married at Now Sapphire in April 2014 and we're trying to decide if we should use the resort photographer (Adventure Photos) or an outside photographer. The resort is definitely much less expensive but we want to ensure we're still getting a good quality photographer. We've read mixed reviews on Adventure Photos so any advice or samples would be greatly appreciated!

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,072 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:21 PM

Hi Melissa, Congrats on your upcoming NOW Sapphire wedding!!! we tell all our wedding couples that if photography is important to them, it's best to invest in a professional in the business who has the knowledge and experience to capture your Wedding Day Love Story in a photo record you will cherish always!

There are numerous professionals to pick from in our area, any of whom will deliver an excellent product that you will always be happy you chose!

Wishing you all the best with your plans....and that your Wedding is everything you Dream it will be.....Cheers!

team MTM :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 Julienna25

• 6 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:22 PM

My FI and I will be married there also, and have also signed up for the Divine package.  I have been trying, without success, to find out more about the photographer that the Divine package provides.  Have you gotten any more information since your original post? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users