Sign in to follow this  
MelB2012

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica - November 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena View Post

We all need to set up a time and place to meet when we are at the resort.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Yea we do! I would suggest maybe Monday or Tuesday night? So Nov 11th or 12th for a drink or something?

The 10th I've trying to put together a "welcome dinner", and it's my brother's 19th birthday. And the 13th we're doing a catamaran excursion... and then it's our weddings, so.... Thos are the dates I suggest.

"Where" is another story... Lol. At a bar.... somewhere? I've never been to the resort. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelB2012 View Post

Yea we do! I would suggest maybe Monday or Tuesday night? So Nov 11th or 12th for a drink or something?

The 10th I've trying to put together a "welcome dinner", and it's my brother's 19th birthday. And the 13th we're doing a catamaran excursion... and then it's our weddings, so.... Thos are the dates I suggest.

"Where" is another story... Lol. At a bar.... somewhere? I've never been to the resort. Haha.

The Monday night would probably work for me as long as we did it around 8ish, because we are doing a group trip that day and will be off resort.  I would suggest we meet in the lobby and pick a bar from there and go together.  They should have a lobby bar would be my guess but we can figure it out then.  What does everyone else thing about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceydale View Post

Happy Wedding Month Ladies!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelB2012 View Post

You too!

We leave 1 week from tomorrow. It still doesn't feel real.

Happy Wedding Month to all you Ladies as well... Two Weeks today and I will be Married!