Photo

November 2014 Bride

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 shugapop1

shugapop1
  • 868 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:41 PM

She ordered from Shutterfly and they turned out very nice! We got a good deal. 1/2 off...free $20 gift card from David's Bridal.. And another 20% off!

That is me too. I love shutterfly

#22 pongyang2001

pongyang2001
    • 202 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 8, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Sandals Emerald Bay Exuma Bahamas
    • LocationProvidence, RI

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by zeman321 

Can't find an Oct. thread so I'm going to latch on to your Nov. one! LOL! We just received STD's in the mail today. They turned out really nice and I can't wait to mail them out in Oct.

did you start gown shopping yet? planning to start looking for a dress august or september. so excited!

#23 zeman321

zeman321
    • 280 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:22 AM

did you start gown shopping yet? planning to start looking for a dress august or september. so excited!

I actually have my dress already! Got engaged last Dec. and went dress shopping thinking it would take forever to find "the dress". Found it at the second shop I went to! LOL! Had the dress by June, before we even had the resort picked out for sure!

#24 sara126

sara126
      • 17 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:09 PM

I bought my dress last night! I'm so excited! It was a dress I fell in love with before we were even engaged, but it was out of stock. Last night, I was moping about not being able to buy it, checked the site again, and there it was, just one left in my size. And we got it almost 60% of the original price! Just had to share :)

#25 shugapop1

shugapop1
        • 868 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:36 PM

I bought my dress last night! I'm so excited! It was a dress I fell in love with before we were even engaged, but it was out of stock. Last night, I was moping about not being able to buy it, checked the site again, and there it was, just one left in my size. And we got it almost 60% of the original price! Just had to share :)

Simply beautiful. What site was it on

#26 sara126

sara126
          • 17 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:50 PM

Thanks! It's from Ann Taylor's Wedding section of their website. 

#27 shugapop1

shugapop1
            • 868 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:52 PM

Thanks! It's from Ann Taylor's Wedding section of their website. 

Well it is simply gorgeous.

#28 zeman321

zeman321
              • 280 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:41 PM

Quote: Geez! It was meant to be! Congrats on finding  THE DRESS! it's beautiful!

Originally Posted by sara126 

#29 sara126

sara126
                • 17 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

Thanks so much, shugapop1 and zeman321! 

Now I have to decide about how to accessorize it. I'm thinking a flower crown, a veil (in the back attached with a comb) and a bunch of sparkly jewelry, or a chunky statement necklace. Can't decide!

#30 zeman321

zeman321
                  • 280 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by sara126 

Thanks so much, shugapop1 and zeman321! 

Now I have to decide about how to accessorize it. I'm thinking a flower crown, a veil (in the back attached with a comb) and a bunch of sparkly jewelry, or a chunky statement necklace. Can't decide!

The dress is simple and classy, so you could do almost anything and it would be beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users