Dreams Cancun Wedding Review

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#41 ccarmany23

• 138 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 10:09 PM

I have not decided yet on my site but am thinking about Dreams Cancun. I have to say THANKS for an awesome play-by-play of your wedding. I know it's time consuming but keep it up- it is really helpful! And I can't wait to hear about the rest....

#42 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
    • VIP Member
    • 4,116 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 09:00 PM

Absolutely fantastic review Susan!! I'm so hooked on this! I can't wait to hear all about the reception - so sorry you lost it to cyberspace! That's such a bummer!!!!

Honestly though, GREAT review, I feel like I was there and it sounds like it was a blast!!!

#43 PaulSchrank

• Vendor
      • 237 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 02:55 PM

I've posted the Wedding Day Edit video from Susan's wedding here:

Susan & Matt's Wedding Day Edit on Vimeo

This was the clip they showed at their At Home Reception after the wedding. Also on the DVD is an additional 25 minutes of edits that cover the whole day as well as the Ceremony and all the reception events in real time.

#44 Jones4Me

• Banned
        • 381 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 12:09 PM

WOW! What a great review! I would love to see a copy of the ceremony that you wrote! Is it posted somewhere?? And the photos are WONDERFUL!

#45 Jtds2713

• 714 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:51 PM

Breathtaking wedding and video Susan! You looked absolutely beautiful! Congratulations again!

#46 MSMANDEEE

• 26 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 10:17 PM

This review is fantastic! Your wedding was awesome, thanks so much for sharing all of your experience, it is really helping me feel better about the decisions I have to make! Congratulations! Your wedding looks perfect! Your flowers were stunning, the dress was beautiful as well!

This is the best review ever, thanks so much for taking all the time to write it for us!

#47 kristi

• 62 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 08:40 AM

I just wanted to say thank you so much Susan! My mother in law to be directed me to your review and I can't tell you how helpful it's been! I have a wedding at Dreams Cancun in November. I had a question about your video you posted..is that the video that is included in the gold package or did you have that made by someone else...I loved it! I can't wait to hear about the reception. Thanks aqain!!!

#48 kristi

• 62 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 08:50 AM

ok..I just answered my own question....How was the video you got from Dreams? Do you recommend it? Also where was your reception location? Thanks!

#49 kristi

• 62 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 12:11 PM

What song did you have playing during your video? It was so pretty..could you give me the name and artist? Thanks!

#50 M&L2008

• 32 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 05:11 PM

I read this review before even becoming a member. It's been so helpful.... Many hats off to you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users