Dreams Cancun 2014 Brides

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#41 Ashleyloriann

Ashleyloriann
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by thurberwedding 

Claudia hasn't responded in like a month and a half to an email, so I emailed back again asking why..... then some assistant emailed me letting me know she was out because of an accident.... so just so you all know, she's not ignoring you. Not sure on the circumstances or how long it'll be before she's back, but I hope she's better soon!

Claudia isn't my coordinator, Rubi is. I have heard great things about  Claudia though!

#42 Ashleyloriann

Ashleyloriann
    • 51 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:37 AM

Is anyone doing programs? I'm trying to weed out what is necessary and what isn't since everything seems to be adding up quickly haha

#43 megssweet1

megssweet1
      • 157 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:36 PM

Thanks! I like the simple too!

Your logos are great!!! I like both slogans but simple & sweet always works for me :-)

#44 megssweet1

megssweet1
        • 157 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:40 PM

Yes, phone and email. There has been a hiccup or two, but overall she's been super helpful! We did a group rate which saved my guests about 400ish. So yeah. Plus we can do payments through their site, I sent eSTDs from the site for free, made a wedding site, and a honeymoon registry. The $50 deposit you make goes towards your trip. So it's a free service. There are others aw well. I understand the owners of this site also offer a similar service. I'd def recommend working with someone.

I just seen that you are using destinationweddings.com as your travel agent....basically is everything done over the phone? Have they helped out with deals,etc??

#45 Bride2Be2014ECP

Bride2Be2014ECP
          • 9 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 15, 2014

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:41 AM

Hello All! I'm a Dreams Cancun August 2014 Bride. So excited to have joined this forum as its my first time ever joining one! Looking forward in sharing our experiences with all of you future Dreams Brides! ;)

#46 Bride2Be2014ECP

Bride2Be2014ECP
          • 9 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 15, 2014

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:23 PM

Did you get the group rate because you used Destinationweddings.com or is it a deal we can ask for if we are just dealing directly with Dreams?

#47 megssweet1

megssweet1
          • 157 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:38 PM

I don't know. The travel agent is handling all of that. I only found out it was a savings because one of my guests researched.

Did you get the group rate because you used Destinationweddings.com or is it a deal we can ask for if we are just dealing directly with Dreams?

#48 megssweet1

megssweet1
            • 157 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:16 AM

How are all you ladies doing this weekend? I'm excited because we are planning our engagement photo shoot! We decided to go to Sedona. It is beautiful there and there is a great plaza for photos too called Tlaquepaque! Have any of you ever visited?

#49 thurberwedding

thurberwedding
              • 65 posts
              • Wedding Date:May 6, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Bride2Be2014ECP 

You can get it directly as well. They give you a discounted rate and also I think every 6th room is free or something of that nature. There's also a free upgrade to one room for every X amount of rooms booked as well..... I had a quote done from their group sales person a while back, but it was too far out for me to know how many people I'd have and whatnot.

#50 macyhickman09

macyhickman09
              • 25 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:52 PM

Hi everyone! I have recently booked my wedding at Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa for May 28, 2014! I am so excited!!!! I looked at so many reviews for different resorts for weddings and ultimately chose this one. Has anyone stayed at this resort before? I have read the rooms are not very nice. However, I do not think I will be staying in the room for long periods of time anyways!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users