Photo

Dreams Cancun 2014 Brides

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#21 megssweet1

megssweet1
  • 157 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:55 AM

PS are you ladies making a wedding logo!?!?!

#22 briandluna

briandluna
    • 17 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:10 AM

My wedding is set for Friday May 2nd!! I think we will be leaving on the 7th to go back home, that is unless we decide to stay longer ;) Im having such a hard time trying to pick a room to book our stay. I love the idea of the dolphin front rooms just so i can watch them from my balcony (i also have a 2yr old who would love this) but then again its my honeymoon & i want something amazing...

As far as trades, i have heard of lots of brides doing away with the cocktail hour & in turn applying the costs to dinner for 10 guests. I may do this as well because we are at an all inclusive resort, so why do we need it? Also there is a bar behind the gazebo, & guests can get food to hold them over anywhere as well... 

#23 Ashleyloriann

Ashleyloriann
      • 51 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by briandluna 

hi ladies! i am really trying to figure out which room to book for our stay, has anyone been to this resort & can comment on this?

My Fiance and I are staying in the Pyramid Honeymoon Suite! :) Everyone else is staying in Deluxe Ocean Front.

#24 Wedding Dj In Cancun

Wedding Dj In Cancun
        • Vendor
        • 92 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:00 AM

Dear 2014 Dreams Cancun Birdes to Be

We offer a better option than the resort from more information:

info@discomovilcancun.com

AppleMark

#25 megssweet1

megssweet1
          • 157 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:53 PM

I hope everyone had a good weekend! I'm getting more and more excited with planning, and my to-do project list is getting longer and longer! Are you ladies doing logos? I made a couple the other day. I'm working on a wedding tagline too. Idk, I guess I am kinda getting into "branding" our wedding! I've been searching this site finding tons of great ideas! (also trying to get to 150, lol)

So here's my logo, slogan ideas, and a super helpful thread I found about OOT bags.

Slogan: Have fun in the Sun, Play in the Sea, Make lifelong Memories

-- what do you guys think? I may use a shortened version too: Sun. Sea. Memories.

http://www.bestdesti...mplate-emstypes

#26 megssweet1

megssweet1
            • 157 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

Here are a few other threads I thought were really interesting:

http://www.bestdesti...mplate-emstypes

http://www.bestdesti...ughout-the-week

#27 Ashleyloriann

Ashleyloriann
              • 51 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:31 PM

I'm a Graphic Designer so I have made a monogram to brand our wedding :) 

That was what my Save the Date postcard looked like :)

#28 Ashleyloriann

Ashleyloriann
                • 51 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Sarah P 

Hi! My fiancĀ© and I are getting married at Dreams Cancun on January 20, 2014! I visited Dreams in April and loved it most out of the 4 or so places we visited and countless hours of research.

We're swapping the cocktails for the 10 extra people for the reception and I'm bringing a photographer friend so they are giving me an upgraded cake I think instead of that. It's really so beautiful I'm not really going to worry about many decorations and going to focus on the guest bag and other stuff to thanks our guests for traveling all that way to share in our day. Can't wait!!!

You're just before me! Ours is Feb 28 2014 :) You'll have to let me know how everything goes

#29 Ashleyloriann

Ashleyloriann
                  • 51 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:32 AM

Is anyone having their reception on the Garden? I haven't heard any reviews about it. We are planning on doing that because my MawMaw is in a wheelchair and I don't think it would work if we had it on one of the beaches.

#30 megssweet1

megssweet1
                    • 157 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:41 AM

Ok ladies, please help! I started this thread in the etiquette section, but no response yet. What are your feelings on using friends as professionals for your wedding. Please check out this thread.

http://www.bestdesti...s-advice-please

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users