• Community Manager
Originally Posted by Lori Granados View Post

RaynDrop,

Believe it or not the FI was the one that shot down the idea of the OOT bags, and I am not going to lie I was a little heart broken. I looove the idea of the tumbler, I might have to consider that one.

YES! it's almost one year to my wedding! I am actually leaving to Mexico for a site visit on the day of the one year mark! I'm so excited, I am counting down the days! So far the planning has been going great. I have started purchasing things here and there and once I return I will be ordering/sending my STD.

Thanks for asking! When and where are you getting married?

They have these really great Tumblers at the Dollar Tree right now.  They come in great Colors, have a screw on lid, and the straws have a little bump in them so they can't fall out and get lost : )

I had Tumblers on my "maybe" list of things to add - but I couldn't pass these up. You can easily customize them with a waterproof label!

Oh exciting!! A site visit : )  I don't plan on doing one of these as we already have other vacations planned : ( haha

I haven't booked my resort yet - will be doing that in the next week or so, I have promised everyone they will know the date by the end of the month (but I don't want to tell them til they receive the STDs) so I need to book and get out the STDs!!  

However, my TA has already placed a hold on my Date at the resort I want.

Sandals, Halcyon in St. Lucia 10.22.14 Yippy! heheh

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good morning ladies. I too am just a little shy of my one year mark . My wedding is June 7,2014 at 4pm at sandals whitehouse in Whitehouse,Jamaica. working on chopping things down bit by bit

I used shutterfly for my save the date. They came out great and were very inexpensvie

• Community Manager
Originally Posted by shugapop1 View Post

good morning ladies. I too am just a little shy of my one year mark . My wedding is June 7,2014 at 4pm at sandals whitehouse in Whitehouse,Jamaica. working on chopping things down bit by bit

I used shutterfly for my save the date. They came out great and were very inexpensvie

Oh another Sandals Bride!  From the brides that I have connected with on here I think I am the only one!

I bet your STDs came out great!

• Community Manager

sandals , Halcyon is beautiful. i love the resort i've chosen. MY  save the dates came out great from shutterfly

Oh you have been to Halcyon?

I have never actually been there.. or to St. Lucia actually - It looks AMAZING I can't wait to go!

• Community Manager

I'vw been to St.Lucia, but not halcyon. I have lots of sandals brochure. I thought I was only sandals bride too

Oh nice!  I think Sandals is the way to go.. So easy to see and pick stuff? 

Are you going with one of the pre designed packages?

I don't have any of the brochures... are they something I should get?

I actually thought I requested the wedding one a long time ago... I never got it so maybe I didn't actually request it Hahah

yes request it. after I got my brochure, went to research  the resort on trip advisor. it will always have pictures that travelors took. great source. I was doing the beautiful beginings but I upgraded some things in my wedding so  customized and I've cut corners on a lot of things. lots. gonna do small ala carte picture package, but I've incilorporated the disposable wedding cameras. they are heyave  hpersonalized with our name and date. it also has memos for guest. telling them to take pictures as they see the day. pass the cameras and leave for us to develop. got those at www.camerasforall.com only needed about 7 since they have 27ex each