23 replies to this topic

#21 chekirv

chekirv
  • Site Supporter
  • 8 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 25, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:24 AM

I married at the Secrets St. James/Wild Orchid resort in April 2014 and used Damian & Paula of Sun Gold Photography. I loved them. They were really easy to work with and family and friends LOVED the pictures. I have received so many comments and compliments from their work. The money was well worth it. These were memories that I want to have for a lifetime. I have posted a few pictures in my gallery..but here are a few. 

Attached Files

• Attached File  a.jpg   77.01KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  b.jpg   118.9KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  1.jpg   56.04KB   1 downloads

#22 muneera0302

muneera0302
  • 277 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:30 AM

I married at the Secrets St. James/Wild Orchid resort in April 2014 and used Damian & Paula of Sun Gold Photography. I loved them. They were really easy to work with and family and friends LOVED the pictures. I have received so many comments and compliments from their work. The money was well worth it. These were memories that I want to have for a lifetime. I have posted a few pictures in my gallery..but here are a few. 

Congrats! you looked beautiful!!! i got married at Secrets WIld Orchid/ Seawind Beach club Dec 2013! Loved everything there!

#23 pamelas21

pamelas21
    • 178 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 18, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Royalton White Sands - Montego Bay, Jamacia
    • LocationToronto, ON

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:36 PM

Thank you so much! Jans Flowers did my floral and decor, she recommended a lady to do the cake but i went thru Jans. for purchasing it. Congrats to you as well! have a blast planning! and most importantly enjoy the wedding day. it goes by super fast!!!! lol

Thank you so much for sharing! Wishing you all the best!

<3

Happy Planning Future Brides!

Love, Mrs. Gedney! <3

#24 Mikecantarell

Mikecantarell

Insiders

• Insiders
    • 338 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:40 AM

Hello ladies,

I want to share with you a beautiful wedding that took place at Montego Bay. it was full of great moments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users