Boston LinKat

Jamaica Photographer/Videographer recommendations

I married at the Secrets St. James/Wild Orchid resort in April 2014 and used Damian & Paula of Sun Gold Photography. I loved them. They were really easy to work with and family and friends LOVED the pictures. I have received so many comments and compliments from their work. The money was well worth it. These were memories that I want to have for a lifetime. I have posted a few pictures in my gallery..but here are a few. 

post-263988-0-86125900-1400084628_thumb.jpg

post-263988-0-21863300-1400084640_thumb.jpg

post-263988-0-07875700-1400084658_thumb.jpg

I married at the Secrets St. James/Wild Orchid resort in April 2014 and used Damian & Paula of Sun Gold Photography. I loved them. They were really easy to work with and family and friends LOVED the pictures. I have received so many comments and compliments from their work. The money was well worth it. These were memories that I want to have for a lifetime. I have posted a few pictures in my gallery..but here are a few. 

Congrats! you looked beautiful!!! i got married at Secrets WIld Orchid/ Seawind Beach club Dec 2013! Loved everything there!

Thank you so much! Jans Flowers did my floral and decor, she recommended a lady to do the cake but i went thru Jans. for purchasing it. Congrats to you as well! have a blast planning! and most importantly enjoy the wedding day. it goes by super fast!!!! lol

Thank you so much for sharing! Wishing you all the best!

<3