Photo

Children at Wedding dinner

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CAmomofbride

CAmomofbride
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

We are having a lot of children of all ages come down to the wedding with their families as it will also be a family vacation for most.  What did the brides who have already had their wedding do for the small children.  I know we can pay for a children's plate for each and the extra chairs, etc.  But did anyone come up with another solution for the smaller children?  Did you use the babysitting services, the Exploeer's Club, etc.?  Were you happy with them?  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

#2 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:01 PM

we did adults only, but some of the cute ideas I've seen for kids have been to provide coloring books and/or kids games to keep them entertained while the adults enjoy the party. I would take advantage of any of the baby sitting services the resorts may offer too - especially if parents want to keep the party going after dinner. 

Originally Posted by CAmomofbride 

We are having a lot of children of all ages come down to the wedding with their families as it will also be a family vacation for most.  What did the brides who have already had their wedding do for the small children.  I know we can pay for a children's plate for each and the extra chairs, etc.  But did anyone come up with another solution for the smaller children?  Did you use the babysitting services, the Exploeer's Club, etc.?  Were you happy with them?  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:58 PM

Congrats on your upcoming NOW Sapphire wedding, CAMomofbride!!! and welcome to our wonderful forum community :)

Hope all the resources here help you find the answers you're looking for to make the best plans for the perfect wedding celebration you envision........Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users