• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 10:26 AM

Oaxacan Pica Skirts - LaMariposa Mexican Imports - Mexican Dresses, Blouses, Sombreros, Pinatas, Fiesta Party Supplies, and Paper Flowers Dallas, Texas

I bet you could find them for less than $59. Get the BDW team on it!

I love the bright colors. Those are pretty much the colors I was going to let my girls chose from. Then when you decorate you can use anything you want. Anything bright will work.

#12 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 10:28 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      Oaxacan Pica Skirts - LaMariposa Mexican Imports - Mexican Dresses, Blouses, Sombreros, Pinatas, Fiesta Party Supplies, and Paper Flowers Dallas, Texas

I bet you could find them for less than $59. Get the BDW team on it!

I love the bright colors. Those are pretty much the colors I was going to let my girls chose from. Then when you decorate you can use anything you want. Anything bright will work.

I think that is such a great idea...the black tops and the skirts!!! Love it!

#13 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 03:51 PM

My BM's are sizes 0-20+ ... so I have similar issues. We chose this dress and everyone seems very pleased with the way it fits different sizes.

It was $145+ in the bridal stores, but I found a website where it's $106 and free shipping, so that's what they went with.

Click the image to open in full size.

#14 BillysBride

BillysBride
        • 1,255 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:54 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by foxytv
          My BM's are sizes 0-20+ ... so I have similar issues. We chose this dress and everyone seems very pleased with the way it fits different sizes.

It was $145+ in the bridal stores, but I found a website where it's $106 and free shipping, so that's what they went with.

Free shipping? Say what? Please, do tell. I found similar dresses on Ebay, but they are overseas and the shipping is outrageous.

And ya, maybe I'll post a seperate thread asking for help hunting down those skirts!
          Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
          http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#15 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 08:04 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by BillysBride
            Free shipping? Say what? Please, do tell. I found similar dresses on Ebay, but they are overseas and the shipping is outrageous.
            Yep. This is the website,

#16 Saraha

Saraha
            • 2,597 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 08:07 PM

wow, that dress is beautiful... and sexy. I like it!

#17 uhleesa

uhleesa
              • 18 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 05:15 AM

Hey foxytv,

That dress is gorgeous and such a good deal too! Who's the designer?

For great mix and match dresses, I've been checking out JCrew.com so far. Their dresses on clearance have a lot of color variety and different styles with similar fabrics. I'm thinking of choosing a few styles and letting my bridesmaids select their dress. That way there is some coordination in the dress styles and they get to wear a dress that they like. I'm thinking of paying for their dresses, so this would also be a more affordable option since standard bridesmaids dresses can be $200. Hope this is helpful to one of you gal's!

~uhleesa

#18 ktnicole

ktnicole
                • 100 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:01 PM

http://www.tjformal....-Dress-249.html

Too funny, TJ Formal is in my town! I live in SW Missouri, where nothing around here is well known! They have a great store and beautiful dresses!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users