Sign in to follow this  
snobeffect

Hello Palace Brides

I am a NYC August 2014 bride and after reading this I must set my dates immediately!!! I have several questions #1 can anyone recommend me a great travel agent that will allow my guest to do a deposit and then payment arrangements? Did any brides feel having a travel agent was less stressful? Can you stay at one resort and then have your wedding at another? Does anyone have any information on any indoor reception areas as I was told it could be as hot as 100 F during August? Also the chapel is beautiful does anyone have any information on that? In addition if you choose the chapel how would they implement the elements from the Colin designs? In regards to receiving unlimited events does anyone know what kind of decor they set up? And if they say unlimited is this unlimited up until my stay? Or just the day before and day after the wedding? Besides the music bands soloist etc. what other type of entertainment is offered? I'm also having a hard Time deciding moon over beach palace... Mainly because of the beach issue and I want my guest to fund every part enjoyable. I really appreciate any help!! Thanks everyone and Congrats!!!! :D

Welcome to our forum community, snobeffect, and Congrats on your destination wedding in our gorgeous Mayan Riviera!!!

Lots of great wedding venues here to choose from, for sure! Wishing you happy research, and that you find the Perfect place for your Wonderful Wedding of your Dreams - Cheers !!!

Here's a sample of some magical wedding "moments that matter' Linc caught at several wedding locations.........

Moon Palace.......

private chapel at Dreams Tulum......

Barceló Maya Palace pavilion.........

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

We just booked at the Cozumel palace...we blocked off a group of rooms for our guest...in doing so we had to pay for our 7 nights up front. our guest will have to pay for 2 nites up front, and can pay the rest when they arrive. Happy planning :)

hi there! 

I absolutely recommend a travel agent. It'll take a lot of the booking stress off of your shoulders. Check out Wright Travel Agency, here on this forum. They are fantastic to work with! You can contact them here, and here are some of their reviews. Most TA's I've worked with can do a deposit, and then take payments until the entire amount is paid off (although airfare sometimes has to be paid 100% at time of purchase, if not included in your package). 

Originally Posted by snobeffect View Post

I am a NYC August 2014 bride and after reading this I must set my dates immediately!!! I have several questions #1 can anyone recommend me a great travel agent that will allow my guest to do a deposit and then payment arrangements? Did any brides feel having a travel agent was less stressful? Can you stay at one resort and then have your wedding at another?

Does anyone have any information on any indoor reception areas as I was told it could be as hot as 100 F during August? Also the chapel is beautiful does anyone have any information on that? In addition if you choose the chapel how would they implement the elements from the Colin designs?
In regards to receiving unlimited events does anyone know what kind of decor they set up? And if they say unlimited is this unlimited up until my stay? Or just the day before and day after the wedding? Besides the music bands soloist etc. what other type of entertainment is offered? I'm also having a hard Time deciding moon over beach palace... Mainly because of the beach issue and I want my guest to fund every part enjoyable.

I really appreciate any help!! Thanks everyone and Congrats!!!! cheesy.gif