Photo

Chair Decorations

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 meghanmiller

meghanmiller
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:19 PM

Hi ladies! I'm new to the site -- but really starting to get into the planning of my April 12, 2014 wedding at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites :)

Question for those of you who are further into the planning process: Does the resort have different kinds of chairs for the ceremony -- or do you only have the choice of the white covered chairs? I was hoping for the pretty bamboo ones or thick white folding chairs.

Also --- when do you start planning the decor of your reception/dinner? Are there options of colors, etc? A book or site to choose from?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)   -Meghan

#2 1stmarriage

1stmarriage
    • 49 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:23 PM

Hi ladies! I'm new to the site -- but really starting to get into the planning of my April 12, 2014 wedding at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites :) Question for those of you who are further into the planning process: Does the resort have different kinds of chairs for the ceremony -- or do you only have the choice of the white covered chairs? I was hoping for the pretty bamboo ones or thick white folding chairs. Also --- when do you start planning the decor of your reception/dinner? Are there options of colors, etc? A book or site to choose from? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)   -Meghan

#3 1stmarriage

1stmarriage
      • 49 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:26 PM

Hi Meghan, the chairs that you are referring to can only be rented with the florist. The coordinators will call you about 45 days prior to go over the fine details of decor with you. I'm getting married at the Grand in 2014 and the decor is all up to you. You can tell them what you want for a few or you can bring down special things with you. Hopefully I've helped somewhat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users