• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lizzieqball

lizzieqball
  • Site Supporter
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:56 AM

Hello Everyone!

I was hoping one of you might have an answer to my question.  I've emailed my wedding coordinator and I'm not sure if she understands my question. 

I know you are extremely busy (and we have 6 months until our wedding), but I wanted to find out if there were any other locations for the ceremony other than the gazebo and beach.  We are not catholic, can we get married in the chapel?  If not, please let me know where our other options are.

Our locations for ceremony is on the beach, Gazebo or Chapel (please see they attach).

I still don't know if I can get married in the chapel if we aren't Catholic.  I just LOVE the way the chapel looks vs. the gazebo.  The colors of the pews, the glass enclosure AND the A/C!

Fingers are crossed!

Liz

#2 BellaWright

BellaWright
    • Site Supporter
    • 40 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:54 AM

I am also not catholic and I am having my ceremony at the chapel. Since they only do 3 weddings a day and do not overlap them you should be able to reserve it, just be firm in your decision to use it. I am happy we were able to reserve it!

#3 LydiaButterfly

LydiaButterfly
      • 24 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:56 PM

I just got married at MP last month. We considered the chapel but since we are not catholic we were told that IF a catholic ceremony was to be requested on our date, we would get bumped automatically.

We didn't risk it and we used the Tucan gazebo which was wonderful.

#4 TheBHolders

TheBHolders
        • 363 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 17, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Cancun
        • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:33 AM

You can have your ceremony in the Chapel if you are not Catholic. I was told the fee is $850 US. Unless you pick the Chapel wedding package, then it's included. We are having a 6pm ceremony in june at the Bugambilias gazebo

So far 79 adult guests + bride and groom + 13 kids = 164 room nights. Focused on planning without stressing.

event.png

#5 TA Wendy

TA Wendy

Insiders

• Insiders
        • 185 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 02:09 PM

True! ... and it is a beautiful chapel!

Moon Palace has so much to offer! Please let me know if I can answer questions for anyone about Moon Palace or Palace resorts in general!

TA Wendy

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
          AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
          Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users