NEWBIE! Booked in DR, Grand Palladium PC April 2014

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 McBride14

McBride14
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:37 AM

Hey there!

I was browsing on the net for destination wedding info and came across this forum! I thought it was neat that everyone could share their experiences/advice since we are all kinda going into this "blind"...not knowing to expect and worried about when you get to your destination if everything will turn out alright! 

I just booked in DR last friday at the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & spa, I've been to Punta Cana before, but a different resort, loved it there! and for most of my guests it will be their first time on vacation anywhere!..So it will be exciting to see all their reactions, I know they will love it! 

I was wondering if anyone else got married there or will be getting married there, and if you could share your info with me or experience. I haven't been in touch with the WC yet and I guess I'm getting excited and a head of myself..lol... 

Another thing I'm very interested is photographer...How do you get in touch with a photographer?

Thanks! :)

#2 Bride2B1130

Bride2B1130
    • 48 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:43 PM

Hi. I would take a look at the 2013 Grand Palladium Brides and seach Grand Palladium Brides because there is a lot of info and it'll give you some ideas.  If you have specific questions please feel free to IM me.

Congratulations!! You're going to love it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users