Sign in to follow this  
MsMine

Destinationweddings.com

Hello! I am a newbie and so happy to have found this board. I am trying to plan my April 2014 wedding at Dreams Los Cabos, however I am having difficulty hearing back from someone. It took al ost a week to get a reply from Mariann and its been almost a week since. I am trying to obtain group rates and book my wedding. I've been using Destinationweddings.com but i just read over the contract and i am not pleased. What I thought would be a free service, is anything but and I don't want to force my guests to book in one specific manner. What have other brides done to help guests book? Please help!!!

Originally Posted by MsMine View Post

Hello! I am a newbie and so happy to have found this board. I am trying to plan my April 2014 wedding at Dreams Los Cabos, however I am having difficulty hearing back from someone. It took al ost a week to get a reply from Mariann and its been almost a week since. I am trying to obtain group rates and book my wedding.

I've been using Destinationweddings.com but i just read over the contract and i am not pleased. What I thought would be a free service, is anything but and I don't want to force my guests to book in one specific manner.

What have other brides done to help guests book? Please help!!!

MsMine-

Congratulations on your engagement! I too, am an April 2014 bride!  To answer your questions, if you don't like the travel agent that you're with, there are many other great options out there, including the Wright Travel Agency that runs this board.  I'm using them, and they do not charge a fee. I hope this helps!