Jump to content

Photo

Have you won anything for your wedding?


  • Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#21 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
  • Member
  • 599 posts

    Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:31 AM

    Did you guys see this one? $200 gift card to Terrain!



    #22 Icis

    Icis
    • Jr. Member
    • 374 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
    • LocationVancouver, BC

    Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:23 PM

    Did you guys see this one? $200 gift card to Terrain!

    gotta check this one out!

    #23 KWandCM

    KWandCM
    • Jr. Member
    • 189 posts

      Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:59 AM

      Shutterfly is also giving away free 8X10 hardcover customized guest books/photo books for engaged ladies... check it out here: http://www.stylemepr...fly-a-giveaway/ (link at bottom of the post).

       

      It looks like it's like a $40+ dollar value. I'm thinking about upgrading for $5 or so to the "storybook" style one and having it at my farewell brunch to ask guests to share a memory, doodle, comment about the wedding trip.



      #24 KWandCM

      KWandCM
      • Jr. Member
      • 189 posts

        Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:00 AM

        Oops, sorry ladies that is the wrong link!!!! Use this one: http://www.stylemepr...to-guest-books/ :)



        #25 brownsugarbride

        brownsugarbride
        • Member
        • 599 posts

          Posted 10 July 2013 - 06:09 AM

          Originally Posted by KWandCM 

          Oops, sorry ladies that is the wrong link!!!! Use this one: http://www.stylemepr...to-guest-books/ :)


          Thanks so much! Unfortunately, we haven't taken our engagement pictures yet, so we may have to enlist a friend to take enough photos so that we can have some for the book!



          #26 KWandCM

          KWandCM
          • Jr. Member
          • 189 posts

            Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:21 AM

            Originally Posted by brownsugarbride 


            Thanks so much! Unfortunately, we haven't taken our engagement pictures yet, so we may have to enlist a friend to take enough photos so that we can have some for the book!

             

            We aren't doing engagement photos unfortunately but I'm just going to get creative with the photobook... use some ones we have from the course of our relationship, some pictures of Jamaica, etc. :)



            #27 shan0487

            shan0487
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,393 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

            Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:56 AM

            Do they check to see if you are engaged in the future for this?  I was married in Nov and would like to make a book from our trip/wedding week with all of our guests so I'm wondering if I could still get a free book.  :)

            Originally Posted by KWandCM 

             

            We aren't doing engagement photos unfortunately but I'm just going to get creative with the photobook... use some ones we have from the course of our relationship, some pictures of Jamaica, etc. :)



            #28 shan0487

            shan0487
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,393 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

            Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:59 AM

            I meant married in the future lol

            Originally Posted by shan0487 

            Do they check to see if you are engaged in the future for this?  I was married in Nov and would like to make a book from our trip/wedding week with all of our guests so I'm wondering if I could still get a free book.  :)



            #29 ChelseaCat802

            ChelseaCat802
            • Site Supporter
            • 229 posts

              Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:37 AM

              I won a Mary-Kay gift basket at a Bridal Show in Essex, VT. It was filled with over $200 worth of goodies! I think it's the first thing I've ever won :)

              #30 brownsugarbride

              brownsugarbride
              • Member
              • 599 posts

                Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:12 AM

                Originally Posted by shan0487 

                I meant married in the future lol


                No, I just put in my name and email address! (In fact, I might make FH do it too!)






                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users