• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 kisha311

kisha311
  • Site Supporter
  • 259 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

Hi Kisha, for your itinerary what did you include?  Did you have off resort outings or did you have things planned on resort for everyone to do together or was it just of the wedding day/welcome/rehearsal dinner?  That was a nice touch including the sheet of card games and the day before leaving you had time, Wow!  

Hey there, sorry for the delayed response. For the itinerary all we included was the meeting time and location for the welcome dinner and wedding ceremony itself. We did not plan things for people to do because we treated it as their vacation and didn't want to book up their time. I think it made it much more relaxed for them, besides, we had 80 people and were already at our max budget! It was a great time, and all of the guests were appreciative of the small touches. The card game was a last minute thing that I really wanted to do! My family and I are all card players so I think it really came in handy. Shoot, it has helped me out!

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#12 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
    • 1,088 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:03 AM

Hey there, sorry for the delayed response. For the itinerary all we included was the meeting time and location for the welcome dinner and wedding ceremony itself. We did not plan things for people to do because we treated it as their vacation and didn't want to book up their time. I think it made it much more relaxed for them, besides, we had 80 people and were already at our max budget! It was a great time, and all of the guests were appreciative of the small touches. The card game was a last minute thing that I really wanted to do! My family and I are all card players so I think it really came in handy. Shoot, it has helped me out!

Hey Welcome Back and Congrats To you! ! Are you still glowing? Thanks for getting back to me. Im so anxious for my turn. I know it was amazing

#13 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
      • 162 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:07 PM

Wow! This is absolutely amazing! Congratulations!! 

#14 kisha311

kisha311
        • Site Supporter
        • 259 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:31 AM

I managed to take a few mins and download some more pics. Hope this helps.

#15 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
          • 1,088 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:44 AM

Thanks! ! Did you write a wedding/resort review? Or are you planning too?

#16 kisha311

kisha311
            • Site Supporter
            • 259 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:46 AM

Yes, I plan to do a formal review. It's been rough with work being so busy though. I just got some teaser pics from my photographer so I feel more compelled to write the review now!

#17 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
              • 1,088 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:58 AM

Yes, I plan to do a formal review. It's been rough with work being so busy though. I just got some teaser pics from my photographer so I feel more compelled to write the review now!

Understandable. I know your pics are amazing. Exciting getting your teasers. Thanks can't wait for your review

#18 kisha311

kisha311
                • Site Supporter
                • 259 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:59 AM

Here is the photographer's website: http://www.rossoscar...ou-by-ross.html

#19 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                  • 1,088 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:21 AM

So beautiful so far ! Can't wait. You guys looked so happy

#20 Marymack

Marymack
                    • 414 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:45 PM

Kisha.... Love your thread and the pictures are awesome!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users