Photo

Reception

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LINDSAY

LINDSAY
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 11:56 AM

I need suggestions on where to have a reception for approx. 40 people at Dreams. We just want a quiet reception - nothing fancy - just food and drinks.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 November 2006 - 02:20 PM

i had my welcome dinner at the oceana terrace. it is near the quieter pool and a very beautiful and private spot to have a private event. we had a little over 50 people. it was really great.

the next day i had my wedding reception at the cascade terrrace...it was a little less private but you were next to the beach.

i posted some pics in the vbpicgallery...or try the link under my avatar and profile info that say "view my photos" and you should see pics there.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 03:51 PM

We're planning to use the Oceana Terrace because we were told it is quieter and more private there. We will have around 30 people, I'm guessing.

#4 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
      • 1,430 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 07:38 PM

We are doing the Cascade terrace for our reception but having a welcome dinner at the oceana terrace. I was reading that it is smaller does anyone think that if we have 100 people it will be too crowded?

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 07:39 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Natalie M
        We are doing the Cascade terrace for our reception but having a welcome dinner at the oceana terrace. I was reading that it is smaller does anyone think that if we have 100 people it will be too crowded?

natalie, they can fit 10 tables at oceana...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 07:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by host
          natalie, they can fit 10 tables at oceana...

ohhh do they have tables of 10?

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 07:48 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Natalie M
          ohhh do they have tables of 10?
          yes, we did tables of 10 (mostly)

Awards and recognition: 

#8 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 13 November 2006 - 07:49 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by host
            yes, we did tables of 10 (mostly)
            Thank goodness! thanks tammy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users