Sign in to follow this  
Angel Wen

Highly reocmmend ! Singer Charlene Mignault

Hello everyone, 

I just finished my wedding at PB Sunset last week, and I can't wait to share my great experience with Charlene here.

I don't see anyone mentioned about her, so I would like to recommend her to everyone!

I actually met Charlene at a friend's party in the Bay Area. I was totally charmed by her voice at the party. I still remember how excited I was when I learned she is visiting from Cabo, where I was going to have my 6/8/2013 wedding there. It was Aug, 2012 when I met her.

I kept in touch with her for the rest of months. At the same time, I was talking to my resort, PB Sunset for music options.

There were very few options, and I didn't like any of them. So I decided to talk to Charlene again. She is very flexible, so easy to work with, and even told me if I have any special songs that I would like her to sing, she can do that as well.

My wedding is done last week. Charlene sang at my ceremony and cocktail hours on the beach. 

It was totally romantic and elegant. I can't ask for more ;)

All my guests were super impressed. They all think her singing was very incredible.

I am so happy to recommend her to everyone who has a hard time finding the right singer while have a full time job and plan remotely her destination wedding like me.

Here is her contact. you can listen to her singing through the link

Charlene Mignault email: charlenemignault@hotmail.com http://www.myspace.com/singercharlene 52.044.624.159.9825 cell. 52.624.130.7603 home   Here are some options from her for your reference
Group options :
Quintet : 1 Voice - 2 Piano - 3 Double Bass (Contrabass) - 4 Drum - 5 Sax or Trumpet or Violin or Flute Quartet : 1 Voice - 2 Piano - 3 Double Bass (Contrabass) - 4 Drum  Trio : 1 Voice - 2 Piano - 3 Double Bass (Contrabass)  Duet: 1 Voice - 2 Piano 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
    • Flower girl dresses tend to follow the latest trends in bridal party and thanks for sharing Great website that provide  good collection & services with affordable price .
  • Topics