Photo

Fustrated

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PSimms

PSimms
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:51 AM

I'm getting married here in August this year. I have been working with Ana however, she is very hard to get a response from has anyone else had issues getting answers back? We just want to finalize everything so we can relax and enjoy.

Patty

#2 Yazmin De La Mora

Yazmin De La Mora
    • Vendor
    • 336 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by PSimms 

I'm getting married here in August this year. I have been working with Ana however, she is very hard to get a response from has anyone else had issues getting answers back? We just want to finalize everything so we can relax and enjoy.

Patty

Hello,

I am sorry to hear about your situation.  

Is important to let you know that most of the all inclusive hotels get started with your wedding 2 months prior your wedding date.  Since everything is managed by packages for them is very easy to get together all things in less than 2 months.

I know it is not the same for you as a Bride but remember all inclusive coordinators manage around 25-32 weddings per month.

Because of the above, many independent wedding planners have a lot of work in All Inclusive hotels!

If that is the case, here is a thread that will help you to define the steps before hiring an independent wedding planner for you:

http://www.bestdesti...endor-in-mexico

Happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users