#31 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:00 PM

Hello Hard Rock Brides and Grooms,

Just a reminder, the Hard Rock All Inclusive Collection Wedding Webinar is this Saturday at 9:00am PST.  There is still time to register.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#32 ChristinaL

ChristinaL
  • 8 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 11, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Hard Rock Riviera Maya

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:27 PM

Hi ladies!

I'm booked for 12-11-14 at the HRH Riviera Maya.  I had an easy time reserving my wedding date and signing the contract but after that, it's been 7 weeks (and counting...) since I last heard from the U.S. wedding coordinator. 

#33 bicoastalimages

bicoastalimages
  • Vendor
  • 90 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:10 AM

@Rmbrooks, @jrain1225, @btam, @ChristinaL, @ChristienEarnest, @lastminbride & @laurissag We just shot a wedding at Hard Rock Cancun and are quickly booking up more Hard Rock Riviera Maya weddings to capture just around the corner! The Hard Rock chain is super hot right now and both are fabulous choices for a destination wedding here in Mexico!!!

Here is what we can share...Hard Rock has quickly become one of our new all time favourite chains here in Mexico to shoot in. Their wedding coordinators are incredible (we were impressed with even little things like their attention to detail when it came to trimming the groom's & groomsmen's boutonnieres before going down the aisle, holding guests back from walking close to the ceremony site and quickly moving our couple's reception indoors when it suddenly rained during their reception!). You'll usually be put in touch with your onsite coordinator about a month before your big day to confirm all final details. From our experience and with our own beach brides & grooms I'd say you're all in very good hands getting married at Hard Rock! :)

Here are a few images from a wedding we shot at Hard Rock Cancun just last weekend...

*To view Krista & Dustin's online album click here*

DSC_5726-756copy.jpg

DSC_4578-5copy.jpg

DSC_4585-11copy.jpg

DSC_6709-109copy.jpg

DSC_5060-332copy.jpg

DSC_5292-491copy.jpg

DSC_5561-650copy.jpg

Edited by bicoastalimages, 25 May 2014 - 08:10 AM.

#34 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:38 PM

@Rmbrooks, @jrain1225, @btam, @ChristinaL, @ChristienEarnest, @lastminbride & @laurissag We just shot a wedding at Hard Rock Cancun and are quickly booking up more Hard Rock Riviera Maya weddings to capture just around the corner! The Hard Rock chain is super hot right now and both are fabulous choices for a destination wedding here in Mexico!!!

Here is what we can share...Hard Rock has quickly become one of our new all time favourite chains here in Mexico to shoot in. Their wedding coordinators are incredible (we were impressed with even little things like their attention to detail when it came to trimming the groom's & groomsmen's boutonnieres before going down the aisle, holding guests back from walking close to the ceremony site and quickly moving our couple's reception indoors when it suddenly rained during their reception!). You'll usually be put in touch with your onsite coordinator about a month before your big day to confirm all final details. From our experience and with our own beach brides & grooms I'd say you're all in very good hands getting married at Hard Rock! :)

Here are a few images from a wedding we shot at Hard Rock Cancun just last weekend...

*To view Krista & Dustin's online album click here*

DSC_5726-756copy.jpg

DSC_4578-5copy.jpg

DSC_4585-11copy.jpg

DSC_6709-109copy.jpg

DSC_5060-332copy.jpg

DSC_5292-491copy.jpg

DSC_5561-650copy.jpg

Wow! Gorgeous!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#35 laurissag

laurissag
    • Site Supporter
    • 6 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 05:25 AM

Hi Everyone-

I am SO sorry I've been delayed in responding. We had our wedding on April 29th at HR Riviera Maya and it was AMAZING.

For those of you struggling with the US coordinator- I can assure you that the on-site coordinator, Rebeca, is AWESOME. SO Much better than my US coordinator. Do NOT worry- everything will work out as planned- they do this all day long and have it down to a science.

If you have specific questions I respond better via email- it's hard for me to logon here and respond. Laurissag@outlook.com is my email address- feel free to shoot me a note!

I'm going to try and post some pictures here too so you can see the resort. All in all our guests had the most wonderful time!

Laurissa

#36 jackielemman

jackielemman
      • 228 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 12, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Moon Palace, Cancun
      • LocationCancun, Mexico

Posted 26 May 2014 - 05:08 PM

Beautiful pictures! I was at Adventura Spa Palace in 2010 and am excited to see all of the updates!

#37 ToniEvans

ToniEvans
      • 1 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 11, 2015

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:22 AM

Anyone recently get married at HRH Riviera Maya?  I am getting married 7-11-15 there and am curious to hear how your experience went! Also, any tips you would recommend at the resort?

#38 laurissag

laurissag
      • Site Supporter
      • 6 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:40 PM

@ChristienEarnest feel free to friend me on Facebook- I have a ton of pictures posted: Laurissa Webster.

It's hard to share pics on this site so Facebook is easier! Feel free to email me directly too: gmail.com'>laurissa.webster@gmail.com.

@ToniEvans Hi Toni- we got married in May- it was amazing. Feel free to find me on Facebook (Laurissa Webster) if you want to see pictures. Do you have a travel planner that you're working with? HIGHLY recommend using one..

My tips:

- do NOT do the caribbean buffet- it was jsut OK. The Mexican Appetizers were AMAZING.

- The Chichen Gazebo is beautiful for the ceremony.

- The Maracas Terrace is awesome for the reception if you want to have it outside.

- We did the wedding photographer on-site (Ocean Studio) they did a FANTASTIC job with our pictures. I would say the video is basic at best- so if you're looking to just capture your ceremony and nothing else, go with them.

Laurissa

Hi Everyone-

Here are a few pics of Steve & I from Ocean Studio, and one is of the Chichen Gazebo where we got married!

10446005 10104697386421890 6294662251205100262 N

10457188 10104697386202330 7109410292062061689 N

Chichen Gazebo

Hi Everyone-

Here are a few pics of Steve & I from Ocean Studio, and one is of the Chichen Gazebo where we got married!

10446005 10104697386421890 6294662251205100262 N

10457188 10104697386202330 7109410292062061689 N

Chichen Gazebo

#39 MandyJ

MandyJ
        • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 08:29 AM

I'm getting married June 6, 2015. Any information or advice for former HRH Riviera Maya Brides? :)

#40 ChristinaL

ChristinaL
          • 8 posts
          • Wedding Date:December 11, 2014

Posted 03 December 2014 - 04:51 PM

I'll be there next week for my wedding!  I'll be sure to post pictures when I get back :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users