Photo

Azul Sensatori resort, Sept 2014 - Would love some Advice on Wedding Ideas for extras and Reception x

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jade Mcnally

Jade Mcnally
  • 13 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 9, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Sensatori resort Mexico
  • LocationNottinghamshire, England

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:30 PM

Hiya everyone,

I have just booked my wedding at Sensatori for Sept 2014.

I am waiting for confirmation and extras coming through with the wedding co-ordinator and thomson but i think the prices are going to be very high.

Does anyone recommend other people instead of going through the hotel to be cheaper? 

It is a small wedding looking for ideas for reception as we don't want to go to the normal 'spoons' restaurant and prefer something a little more special.

My mum had an idea of hiring out a boat can this be done i'm not sure as none of us have ever been to mexico.

We have booked hopefully booked the wedding for around 4pm is that a good time ? 

Regards to everyone in advance 

Jade McNally

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:02 AM

Welcome to the forum Jade, and Congrats on your Azul Sensatori wedding next Sept!!! You'll find tons of great advice, suggestions + support from everyone here to help you make the best plans for your amazing Wedding Celebration :)

Lots of our wedding ceremonies are around 4pm -- which is great for photography timing (plus it's starting to cool off a bit )  - to capture newlywed sunset photos, etc.

The Azul Sensatori is an excellent choice for your wedding venue - as shown in these magical wedding "moments that matter" Linc captured there .....with more at*

Your Mom's idea about renting a boat sounds great!!! here's a link to what just could be the perfect fit to that suggestion......Two Amigos boat rental

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 Jade Mcnally

Jade Mcnally
    • 13 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 9, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Sensatori resort Mexico
    • LocationNottinghamshire, England

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Moments That Matter 

Welcome to the forum Jade, and Congrats on your Azul Sensatori wedding next Sept!!! You'll find tons of great advice, suggestions + support from everyone here to help you make the best plans for your amazing Wedding Celebration :)

Lots of our wedding ceremonies are around 4pm -- which is great for photography timing (plus it's starting to cool off a bit )  - to capture newlywed sunset photos, etc.

The Azul Sensatori is an excellent choice for your wedding venue - as shown in these magical wedding "moments that matter" Linc captured there .....with more at*

Your Mom's idea about renting a boat sounds great!!! here's a link to what just could be the perfect fit to that suggestion......Two Amigos boat rental

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Thankyou Lynda will have a look in to it :) 

#4 SweetFire

SweetFire
    • Vendor
    • 330 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:36 PM

Hey Jade,

For a luxurious sailing experience check out *

#5 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
      • 599 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:31 AM

Jade:

Congratulations on your engagement---ow exciting!  Please see this thread for recommendations about excursions, including a lobster dinner.  That would be so cool and different to have your wedding and then a sunset boat tour! Welcome to BDW!

#6 HerreraNovia

HerreraNovia
        • 10 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:19 AM

@SweetFire - I LOVE those photos! Are you one of the hotel approved photographers there? If so can you please let me know what your pricing estimates are? Planning a wedding for June of 2015 at AS. So excited!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users