Photo

J Crew Wedding Dresses in Photos

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LukyJ

LukyJ
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:25 AM

Has anyone worn a J Crew wedding dress?  Do they wrinkle and look good in photographs?

I tried on dresses at J Crew and of course my favorite was one in a style they are phasing out.  I then found that dress in my size on eBay so I bought it and it's unreturnable.  I noticed that while the dress looks great in person, it is not forgiving at all in photographs!

Now I'm concerned that after riding in the bus or limo to the wedding site it might be wrinkled in all my photos!  Anyone have a smilar experience? 

I might do a test run and wear the dress while I watch TV for a half hour or some other sitting activity then have a friend take some pictures of me!  

Thanks

#2 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
    • 599 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:03 AM

Has anyone worn a J Crew wedding dress?  Do they wrinkle and look good in photographs? I tried on dresses at J Crew and of course my favorite was one in a style they are phasing out.  I then found that dress in my size on eBay so I bought it and it's unreturnable.  I noticed that while the dress looks great in person, it is not forgiving at all in photographs! Now I'm concerned that after riding in the bus or limo to the wedding site it might be wrinkled in all my photos!  Anyone have a smilar experience?  I might do a test run and wear the dress while I watch TV for a half hour or some other sitting activity then have a friend take some pictures of me!   Thanks

I have tried on some J. Crew wedding dresses, but I have no idea how they do in terms of wrinkles. I have a feeling that the heat and humidity in a tropical locale will take care of some of those wrinkles! LOL

#3 Christian

Christian
      • Banned
      • 8 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:32 PM

no~i just wear d.f dresses~:)

#4 Christian

Christian
        • Banned
        • 8 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:49 PM

I have tried on some JJshouse wedding dresses,J. Crew wedding dresses ,the knot,and the last i choice dressfist wedding dresses,you can see them at their website ,jjshouse ,the knot,dressfirst

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users